• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJ state government shutdown

I fucking hate this state so much. Those pictures and blatant lies are so bad. And yet people still can get behind this dude.

What people? Christie had an approval rating in the teens even before this. He's doing this because he's a lame duck with no political future and nothing to lose. No one likes him and he was already a drag on his entire party 2 years ago when reaction to him gave the Democrats a supermajority in the state legislature.

Chumly

Lousy fat fuck. No wonder he loves sucking off Trump so hard. Douchebag should be in jail instead of sprawling out on the beach.

It's not his home, it's damn beach house the state keeps for the govenor. It's not like he's trying to get into his private residence or something, so yeah people should be extremely pissed off on this law breaking piece of crap.

If you raid the funds of something the money is gone. You can't fund something in the future if you raid the fund and wind up defunding it as a result. That's why so many states are suffering with various governmental shortfalls.
Oh I'm fully against it. This is exactly why States have budget crises. I'm just confused how's it's legal to raid a not for profits reserves.

Top Bottom