• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick break for coffee and a possibility then main event time baby!

Who you got GAF?

Will Naito be the only champion to retain or not?

I am not even going attempt to predict this but I am ready for it.

Why is this hype video subtitled but the rest are not? Consistency please NJPW.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I think the rainmaker is a crap finisher. You got a roster full of people finishing matches by dropping opponents right on their heads, and then Okada comes in with a clothesline.

UberTag

This promo is hype as shit
Time for The Cleaner to make his claim as the top Canadian wrestler in the business.
Because we all know Roman is about to make KO his bitch.

Roode will still be the most glorious Canadian wrestler. Nobody can take that away from him.

Syder

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I think the rainmaker is a crap finisher. You got a roster full of people finishing matches by dropping opponents right on their heads, and then Okada comes in with a clothesline.
One-Winged Angel is so much more impressive.

2QBTEI.gif

HHH did the Terminator entrance better.

That said in every other way asides from outright size of venue and scale this shows destroys Wrestleamania 32.

Okada here go!

Naito only champion to retain the belt so far. Will Omega resume the changes of belts we have seen.

Young Bucks at ringside makes me expect a screwy finish.

I'm still incredulous that a short arm lariat won WON's best maneuver award two years in a row.

Random question ya'll I'll be in Tokyo for the second week of October, how hard is it going to be to get tickets for the big NJPW October event?

Jamie OD

Random question ya'll I'll be in Tokyo for the second week of October, how hard is it going to be to get tickets for the big NJPW October event?

The one in Sumo Hall? I remember getting my ticket a couple months in advance but that was for the big Okada Vs Naito title match. You might be able to get a ticket at the box office the week of the show.

The one in Sumo Hall? I remember getting my ticket a couple months in advance but that was for the big Okada Vs Naito title match. You might be able to get a ticket at the box office the week of the show.
Yeah the King of Pro Wrestling event
Was it sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom