• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD - PS4 was the top selling console of November 2016

Raylan

Banned
No surprise here. As many already expected.

VentureBeat:

The PS4 was the best-selling home console in the United States in November, according to industry-tracking firm The NPD Group. Sony Interactive Entertainment’s system got a boost from the release of the PlayStation 4 Pro, which is a 4K-capable upgrade that launched November 10.

Link

jiggle

sOic3lN.jpg

Sony , dont slack off now,
I bought a pro- get those patches happening , call developers-
no excuses checkerboard every single title ever released - pronto amigo.

Jonboy

They had some great sales this holiday and the PS4 Pro had to have helped as well.

Slight aside...

I ended up buying 3 PS4 Pros...only kept one but with the all the holiday sales, I kept finding a better deal. The weird thing on the last one was I bought it from Target and they actually had a lower price just a few days later. They couldn't do a price adjustment over the phone for the order. I actually had to buy a new one and return the one I bought at a higher price. I wonder if retailers force them to do this to inflate the numbers?

They had some great sales this holiday and the PS4 Pro had to have helped as well.

Slight aside...

I ended up buying 3 PS4 Pros...only kept one but with the all the holiday sales, I kept finding a better deal. The weird thing on the last one was I bought it from Target and they actually had a lower price just a few days later. They couldn't do a price adjustment over the phone for the order. I actually had to buy a new one and return the one I bought at a higher price. I wonder if retailers force them to do this to inflate the numbers?

No because when you return it it'll just subtract from next month's numbers.

StereoVsn

It will be interesting to see how big is the gap. For all we know it could be like 50-100K or less which would make it pretty insignificant for Nov. I am guessing it's going to be a bit more but who the heck knows.

Top Bottom