• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD - PS4 was the top selling console of November 2016

scream

Simba%2Brunning.gif

yuraya

Sony lost all the preseason games but now they are winning games in the regular season. Bad news for Microsoft.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit this is great news for Sony! I seriously did not expect that. With the upcoming lineup next year it'll be hard for msft to snatch the title back.

Afrikan

I wonder how many decided to hold off till next year for the Scorpio, instead of getting a Xbox 1 S.

to announce it a year and half in advance.... man I don't know if that was a good idea.

Right. It was still weird to me though. Happened with 2 retailers, both Amazon and Target. Maybe they (Amazon/Target) do it just to boost their holiday numbers?

December is still holiday numbers (which also includes the last week of November for NPD), so there's really no benefit to doing that.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
The fact that is it took the original ps4, the slim the ps4 pro and VR to beat Microsoft in november in the end is still a win for Microsoft, they may have lost the battle but microsoft won the war.

Is what one fanboy I know will say on his video/stream tonight

I bought one on Black Friday here in Canada! Not a bad deal, and there seem to be some exclusive games coming out that look interesting. I'm basically going to use it to play the exclusives and do all my other gaming on my PC.

Kolx

Sony just released a new console. If there was no Pro MS would have probably won their 5th month in a raw. It's still amazing how MS managed to turn things around in the US and only be beaten due to a new console release.

The fact that is it took the original ps4, the slim the ps4 pro and VR to beat Microsoft in november in the end is still a win for Microsoft, they may have lost the battle but microsoft won the war.

Is what one fanboy I know will say on his video/stream tonight
You don't need a stream it's in this thread lol

Sony just released a new console. If there was no Pro MS would have probably won their 5th month in a raw. It's still amazing how MS managed to turn things around in the US and only be beaten due to a new console release.
Wait. Sony released a new console!? Now it all makes sense. Stop the thread, peeps. Sony accomplished nothing of note here.

Boke1879

This is why we need numbers. Because as of this time we have no basis for this.

The God

What have Microsoft turned around?

Or the PS4 and PS4 slim would have sold better in the preceding months. Quite a few people were waiting on the Pro. Food for thought.

Akainu

The fuck is wrong with some of you people in this thread? Do you not realize that Knack transcends both time and space?

Guymelef

If there was no Pro, some people would have never waited for Pro and instead of it they would have bought a PS4 and maybe MS would have never won a NPD this year.

Boke1879

December should be nice. It'll include the Saturday after Black friday when you could get a Slim for $212 and the Pro so a nice decrease in price thanks for a target specific deal that amazon decided to price match.

Top Bottom