• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for July 2010

Pooya

AniHawk said:
That means the PS3 version has to be around 1.2-1.3m.

er, I mean the PS3 version of RDR

May
Red Dead Redemption (360) - 945.9K
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - 567.1K

June
Red Dead Redemption (360) - 582.6K
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - 380.3K

July
Red Dead Redemption (360) - 133<???<141.7
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - >100k

LTD
Red Dead Redemption (360) - 1661.5<1528.5+???<1670.2
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - >1047.4

Total ~2.7m

Cygnus X-1

farnham said:
wut ?

Vitality sensor could be released this year.

Wow, I was not aware of that. But since there have been no announced games that support it, I doubt it will be released this year. Maybe early next year after a conference this fall.

Incredible to say, but I was not interested in Wii Sports, Wii Fit and I do not play to buy Wii Party. But Wii Vitality Sensor interested me and not...it is on life support status. What an irony. I really thought it could have been a good peripheral for RE or Zelda.

Cygnus X-1

Willy105 said:
But that Donkey Kong Bundle does sound good....

The interesting point is that the SNES was quite at the end of its life before Donkey Kong Country release and it is the latter that kept the console to a competitive level for an additional 1-2 years, finally outselling the Sega Genesis.
Wii is in a similar situation: hardware sales have peaked and now are slowly going down. Donkey Kong Country returns could really become a second New Super Mario Bros Wii, but Nintendo have really to advertise the game in a massive way, because Donkey Kong is not as popular as Mario and because 14 years passed from the last DKC.

AniHawk

Freezie KO said:
Yeah. I'm afraid to know the actual number. Game is so good.

My only solace is that perhaps Nintendo will blame the game's performance on the overall ecosystem of Wii and not on the property itself.

It was less than Excitebots.

For instance, Wario Land bombed, but we'll probably see another one in the future. Hopefully, the same with S&P.

Wario Land had good legs, and I guess the relationship was good enough to let them continue with Kirby Epic Yarn.

Emonk

Banned
Momo said:
imo Has the xbox done anything to deserve those sales? No. Is Sony a better gaming company? Yes. I have both an xbox and a ps3 and I have realised a few years ago Microsoft isnt a company that has a gaming profile/library that interests me. (Monster Hunter Frontier apart, but I got to play that on PC)

I wont however sit here and bang my drum about how the xbox wont sell because I prefer the competitions output/vision ;)

Everyone is different and prefer different things, what you or I or anyone perceives as a "truth" in a subjective market is relative.

The 360 is the only console I've ever owned that I sold prior to its successor being released. My first console was an Atari 2600, and I've owned at least one system from every generation since then. I bought it because I was dumb and believed that Mass Effect was really 360 only. As soon as the PC version came out my 360 collected dust for almost two years until I finally got rid of it.

Cygnus X-1 said:
Wii is in a similar situation: hardware sales have peaked and now are slowly going down. Donkey Kong Country returns could really become a second New Super Mario Bros Wii, but Nintendo have really to advertise the game in a massive way, because Donkey Kong is not as popular as Mario and because 14 years passed from the last DKC.
It's really only been 5, except no one played it.

:(

Celine

Aika'svyse said:
I'd like to see MS recoup some of the money they lost. If we look at just the 360 alone i believe the have a shot at recuperating the money that went into the 360 project. Sony on the other hand has alot of work to do. I predict some nice profits on the tail end for the PS3. The next gen of consoles will be more interesting than these were in that the whole razor blade model is going out the window I believe. I just cant see Sony jumping into the red again so quickly.
Disagree, not MS nor Sony will recoup the losses they incurred in the first years of Xbox 360/PS3.
The holes they dug are too deep.

farnham

Banned
Aaron Strife said:
It's really only been 5, except no one played it.

:(
are you referring to jungle beat

because, while the game was a blast, it got a lot of "average DKC fans" disgusted because of the unusual controls. i believe it would have done a lot better if nintendo prepared a GCcontroller option.

DK64 which is the last major DK game sold over 5 million on n64 i think. thats not bad.

Cygnus X-1

farnham said:
are you referring to jungle beat

because, while the game was a blast, it got a lot of "average DKC fans" disgusted because of the unusual controls. i believe it would have done a lot better if nintendo prepared a GCcontroller option.

DK64 which is the last major DK game sold over 5 million on n64 i think. thats not bad.

Yeah, I remember that the switching between players and the back-tracking due of it was one of the most annoying thing I ever saw in a platformer game. But I liked Frantic Factory anaway. And the King Rool final battle was quite original.

I'm sorry, but the 360 sold a healthy/amazing amount of units, but I can't be the only one thinking, it's the same users buying mutiples. The best part is, how obvious that's really what's going on. Honestly, people say Ms is expanding its audience, it isn't really. Ms still has the same core audience they did for Xbox. And I, still till today don't think otherwise. I personally don't think the 360 momentum will keep up as well. Kinect + Fable 3 and Halo is what Ms has this holiday right? Yeah, you guys better bet Ms is hoping/holding out on core buyers having to buy multiples and no, I'm not saying everyone is doing this and Ms is not bringing in new customers, they are but the majority is core users, the reason being is (rrod) or just simply another 360 for their living room or whatnot.

My old 360 gave up on me 3 months ago, I still haven't bought one just yet, definitely getting one though. Just waiting till the new Halo arrives before I jump in for the new slim 360. I'm a perfect example of this. Besides, it's pretty cheap.

I also think Halo will not push 360 hardware.

FortunateSon said:
I'm sorry, but the 360 sold a healthy/amazing amount of units, but I can't be the only one thinking, it's the same users buying mutiples. The best part is, how obvious that's really what's going on. Honestly, people say Ms is expanding its audience, it isn't really. Ms still has the same core audience they did for Xbox. And I still till today; don't think otherwise. I personally don't think the 360 momentum will keep up as well. Kinect + Fable 3 and Halo is what Ms has this holiday right? Yeah, you guys better bet Ms is hoping/holding out on core buyers having to buy multiples and no, I'm not saying everyone is doing this and Ms is not bringing in new customers, they are but the majority is core users, the reason being is (rrod) or just simply another 360 for their living room or whatnot.

My old 360 gave up on me 3 months ago, I still haven't bought one just yet, definitely getting one though. Just waiting till the new Halo arrives before I jump in for the new slim 360. I'm a perfect example of this. Besides, it's pretty cheap.

Attach rate.

FortunateSon said:
I'm sorry, but the 360 sold a healthy/amazing amount of units, but I can't be the only one thinking, it's the same users buying mutiples. The best part is, how obvious that's really what's going on. Honestly, people say Ms is expanding its audience, it isn't really. Ms still has the same core audience they did for Xbox. And I still till today; don't think otherwise. I personally don't think the 360 momentum will keep up as well. Kinect + Fable 3 and Halo is what Ms has this holiday right? Yeah, you guys better bet Ms is hoping/holding out on core buyers having to buy multiples and no, I'm not saying everyone is doing this and Ms is not bringing in new customers, they are but the majority is core users, the reason being is (rrod) or just simply another 360 for their living room or whatnot.

Out of my small group of friends, I can easily count 4 of us including myself who got 360's and didn't have an original Xbox. So yeah anecdotal evidence and what not, but I think you're wrong about this part.

Neuromancer said:
Out of my small group of friends, I can easily count 4 of us including myself who got 360's and didn't have an original Xbox. So yeah anecdotal evidence and what not, but I think you're wrong about this part.

Sure, everyone has their own anecdotal evidence and whatnot, not saying people are wrong. But from what I've seen, and personally from my own experience, and to be honest, it's a good thing that Ms even got me to buy a 360 because I was a pure exclusive Sony fan last generation, I still am. But decided to get a 360 this generation, just for some of the games that interests me. So I guess they are doing something right, but again, most their userbase and especially the 20 million, those are not unique sales or average joe's/casuals that bought it. Most of it are the same people that had Xbox's, except for the few million that bought 360's for the first time.

FrankT

Good old Fortunateson joins the party. Trifecta is complete. At least he's got previous experience heh.

mm04 said:
C'mon, everybody knows then when you buy another 360 you buy it with a 9 game bundle, right?

Oh but surely. Again that's why these arguments never work. The attach wouldn't continue to build and build if this was the case.

Sorry this whole not expanding the audience stuff is getting tiresome at this point. You don't go from what will be essentially doubling your audience in 5 years (yes they will be around 48-50 million at the end of this holiday) without expanding it.

Xbox 360 - 352,600

It will be good bit more than that first month. Bank on that.

a Master Ninja said:
1st- PS2 at 144 Million Worldwide and counting
2nd- Xbox at 24 Million Worldwide
3rd- Gamecube 22 Million Worldwide
4th- Dreamcast 10.6 Million Worldwide

Just in-case anybody took Adam seriously, this is a reminder of how the previous generation actually ended.

Revisionist history I see heh. Tongue in cheek of course.

Vorg

Banned
FortunateSon said:
I'm sorry, but the 360 sold a healthy/amazing amount of units, but I can't be the only one thinking, it's the same users buying mutiples. The best part is, how obvious that's really what's going on. Honestly, people say Ms is expanding its audience, it isn't really. Ms still has the same core audience they did for Xbox. And I, still till today don't think otherwise. I personally don't think the 360 momentum will keep up as well. Kinect + Fable 3 and Halo is what Ms has this holiday right? Yeah, you guys better bet Ms is hoping/holding out on core buyers having to buy multiples and no, I'm not saying everyone is doing this and Ms is not bringing in new customers, they are but the majority is core users, the reason being is (rrod) or just simply another 360 for their living room or whatnot.

Oh man, this thread is finally delivering. Last few pages were comedy gold. :lol

Cheech

One of the things that kind of shocks me is that those points cards are the highest selling MS accessory.

Having had a 360 since launch, I have owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 controllers for the thing. I don't expect that is anywhere near the norm, but don't most people still buy second/third controllers for their systems?

I really didn't think that many 360s were connected to the Internet. I haven't seen any MS numbers on that lately.

acidspunk said:
Oh man, this thread is finally delivering. Last few pages were comedy gold. :lol

It's all fun and games until the holiday NPDs, and the winners/losers of the season are declared. Then it can get kind of nasty and un-fun in these threads.

Oh man, this NPD is starting to feel like some from the good ole days

For posterity and those who missed it: :lol

npdcomvic1.gif

Jtyettis said:
Good old Fortunateson joins the party. Trifecta is complete. At least he's got previous experience heh.

You couldn't be any more worse. To be honest. I think you out of all people shouldn't be calling me out.

Sorry this whole not expanding the audience stuff is getting tiresome at this point. You don't go from what will be essentially doubling your audience in 5 years (yes they will be around 48-50 million at the end of this holiday) without expanding it.

What's 360 ltd ww? Xbox capped out at 25 million ww right? I know, 360 is at 20 million (NA) and Japan (1 million?) and Europe (?). So take Japan and NA and that's 21 million so far. So it's probably at 28 or 29 million ww give or take? So far, it's 3-4 million more than the first Xbox, and yes the generation is not over, yes, Ms did expand, no shit it did! To the extent of what everyone thinks in here? Obviously not, Ms audience are more hardcore and that's a fact and hardcore gamers tend to have mutiples of their consoles, could be revisions, colors etc...

It's so funny seeing people just ignore (rrod), I think it's a big issue, not anymore though. Before it was. I, myself succumb to it and am buying a new 360. But that's not even my point, more or less, a lot of the hardcore base that Ms has buys games, a lot, and new revisions of hardware or accessories.

It's not so farfetch'd to think that. Like I said, the 360 hardware sales during the launch of Halo will say MANY THINGS. And I'm a 100% sure, I will be right, that 360 sales won't receive a bump, if it does, a mere bump that will be (I for one will be adding to that bump), oh well. Needed one for some time now, just been holding off.

One of the things that kind of shocks me is that those points cards are the highest selling MS accessory.

That's good business on their part, profits in that sector must be insane.

FrankT

FortunateSon said:
You couldn't be any more worse. To be honest. I think you out of all people shouldn't be calling me out.

What's 360 ltd ww? Xbox capped out at 25 million ww right? I know, 360 is at 20 million (NA) and Japan (1 million?) and Europe (?). So take Japan and NA and that's 21 million so far. So it's probably at 28 or 29 million ww give or take? So far, it's 3-4 million more than the first Xbox, and yes the generation is not over, yes, Ms did expand, no shit it did! To the extent of what everyone thinks in here? Obviously not, Ms audience are more hardcore and that's a fact and hardcore gamers tend to have mutiples of their consoles, could be revisions, colors etc...

It's so funny seeing people just ignore (rrod), I think it's a big issue, not anymore though. Before it was. I, myself succumb to it and am buying a new 360. But that's not even my point, more or less, a lot of the hardcore base that Ms has buys games, a lot, and new revisions of hardware or accessories.

It's not so farfetch'd to think that. Like I said, the 360 hardware sales during the launch of Halo will say MANY THINGS. And I'm a 100% sure, I will be right, that 360 sales won't receive a bump, if it does, a mere bump that will be (I for one will be adding to that bump), oh well. Needed one for some time now, just been holding off.

We don't have sold through for Europe for one. And it was 10 million at least for MS a good while ago (last November in fact). Two 360 is sitting right 21 million sold through US alone. Not the rest of NA. 2 million likely easy for Canada or close to it at 10%. Just using the old EMEA data and this you are talking 34 million sold through not including other smaller places outside these. Up to 9 million now. Likely easily 10 with up to date EMEA data. Now we can do a direct comparison for US in sold through last gen at ~15 million last I heard. That's 6 million right there already. This gen has at least 2-4 years left in it fyi. So when it is all said and done 10-20 million above and beyond from last gen in the US alone? Yup. That will be 10-20 million repeat buyers and RROD I'm sure.

And I'm a 100% sure, I will be right, that 360 sales won't receive a bump, if it does, a mere bump that will be (

Ok so it's just a mere bump now. Not sure what that even means. The Halo bundle alone will push the HW that month just like H3. 400+ easily book it.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I agree with FortuneSon.

Obviously Xbox 360 is only selling to Xbox owners, while PS3 is only selling to PS2 owners. The other 110 million people just haven't realised it's out yet.

Cosmonaut X said:
So Wii at the same sales as last year, in spite of not having a massive title like WSR?

You're right. It's so thought provoking when you realise human interpretation never seems to have a consistent point of reference. I consider myself someone who seldom uses dynamic points of reference to make judgements. And even I felt that Wii sales were low. But they are the same as last year. Damn consistent if you ask me. If anything even better than last year. No games, and the novelty of Wii ownership obviously lower due to the year gone, and sales haven't lowered. It's just low when viewed next to 360 and the close PS3 sales.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm guessing that the rest of the 110m found out that portable systems were much more convenient than home consoles.

Owzers

Emonk said:
The 360 is the only console I've ever owned that I sold prior to its successor being released. My first console was an Atari 2600, and I've owned at least one system from every generation since then. I bought it because I was dumb and believed that Mass Effect was really 360 only. As soon as the PC version came out my 360 collected dust for almost two years until I finally got rid of it.

360 has no exclusives!!!

WTF MICROSOFT WHY NO PC VERSION?

This back and forth never gets old.

Jtyettis said:
We don't have sold through for Europe for one. And it was 10 million at least for MS a good while ago. Two 360 is sitting right 21 million sold through US alone. Not the rest of NA. 2 million likely easy for Canada or close to it at 10%. Now we can do a direct comparison for US in sold through last gen at ~15 million last I heard. That's 6 million right there already. This gen has at least 2-4 years left in it fyi. So when it is all said and done 10-20 million above and beyond from last gen in the US alone? Yup. That will be 10-20 million repeat buyers and RROD I'm sure.

You have numbers for Europe? Like a link? The last that I've heard was 7-8 million for Europe as a whole for Ms. 360 is sitting at 21 million, yeah, that I can agree with. But you sure that isn't the NA numbers and just US alone? I find it hard to believe you have proper numbers for Canada? I assumed the 21 million was for NA. This generation will be done in the next 2 years dude. Funny; people made fun of the Ps3 with the what, whole 10 year life cycle thing, going by what you said, you expect the 360 to have a 10 year life cycle as well, lol.

Yeah right I say to that, the consoles will be stale in a year or two tops.

Like I said, Xbox capped at 25 million and as of to date, 360 is at what, 28-29 million as of today, that is so far 3-5 million difference ww. Now, Ms did extend its userbase, but saying those 5 million users were unique? :lol :lol :lol When especially a huge/significant % of Xbox userbase loves to buy revisions of new things/rrod. :lol

Seriously, the whole uique vs same users is relative/subjective.

Arnie

As long as Live remains so far ahead of the competition on consoles the 360 will continue to sell to that core audience who continue to sustain and grow the systems substantial attach rate.

As for whether Kinect will make a marked expansion to the Xbox's userbase remains to be seen. Honestly I think the only thing that will be able to transfer the millions of non-traditional gamers brought in by the Wii is a new Nintendo console, not a new peripheral for the existing HD ones.

FortunateSon said:
Microsoft replaces RROD consoles free of charge with new systems, so I don't know why you are clutching at straws here. Honestly I've had experience with broken 360s and a broken PS3 and I would say categorically that I would rather have my 360 replaced free of charge when it breaks than to have to pay £130 to fix my PS3. Honestly I felt really sorry for my brother when his PS3 broke and the Sony rep just reiterated how much money he would have to pay to fix it, subsequently, ironically he went out and bought a slim. So I guess your point works both ways.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Er... Xbox 360's at 40m++

FortunateSon said:

You didn't respond to how the attach rate being the highest of all the consoles fits into your "users buying multiple systems" theory.

FrankT

FortunateSon said:
You have numbers for Europe? Like a link? The last that I've heard was 7-8 million for Aurope as a whole for Ms. 360 is sitting at 21 million, yeah, that I can agree with. But you sure that isn't the NA numbers and just US alone? I find it hard to believe you have proper numbers for Canada? I assumed the 21 million was for NA. This generation will be done in the next 2 years dude. Funny; people made fun of the Ps3 with the what, whole 10 year life cycle thing, going by what you said, you expect the 360 to have a 10 year life cycle as well, lol.

Yeah right I say to that, the consoles will be stale in a year or two tops.

Like I said, Xbox capped at 25 million and as of to date, 360 is at what, 28-29 million as of today, that is so far 3-5 million difference ww. Now, Ms did extend its userbase, but saying those 5 million users were unique? :lol :lol :lol When especially a huge/significant % of Xbox userbase loves to buy revisions of new things/rrod. :lol

Seriously, the whole uique vs same users is relative/subjective.

It aint' 28-29 million quit making up stuff and read this thread it's at 21 million in the US;

LTD US
360 20,999,386

Canada ~ 2 million at around 10% of US

EMEA 10 million last November

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/12/xbox-360-passes-10-million-consoles-in-europe/

Japan 1million+

34 million sold through using EMEA data from last November, which also doesn't include other smaller locals in NA/SA as well. Easily 35 million plus with new EMEA data. You are also comparing shipment numbers from last generation to sold through this gen. Not really a fair comparison but even then it's easily 10 million sold through beyond the shipment numbers of last generation. Shipments is easy 41.7 million versus 25.

mujun

Segata Sanshiro said:
You didn't respond to how the attach rate being the highest of all the consoles fits into your "users buying multiple systems" theory.

That's probably exactly why he didn't respond :lol

@ FortunateSon

In 2007 Chris Satchell (Microsoft, General Manager) stated 50% of then current Xbox 360 owners did not own the original. As of December 2007 the Xbox 360 had sold close to 18 million units worldwide, do the math.

I see you asking people to clarify their statements with actual numbers, when you provide nothing.

mujun

bill0527 said:
So I'm the only one that buys 9 new games every time I replace my Xbox 360 system?

Some people will find logic to support even the craziest opinion if you give them the chance.

This gen is pretty great with each of the three systems on the market finding a good measure of success.

mm04

mujun said:
That's probably exactly why he didn't respond :lol

It reminds me of the Lunar Landing conspiracy theorists who think the whole thing was staged in the desert. They have a million reasons why they think it was faked, yet can't explain how scientists bounce a laser off the moon's surface using the equipment placed there for the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment. Maybe some aliens dropped a mirror on the moon's surface or something.

I imagine the answer will be "Xbox 360 owners buy a lot of games!". That should offset those millions of repeat owners out there, easily.

Cheech said:

Having had a 360 since launch, I have owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 controllers for the thing. I don't expect that is anywhere near the norm, but don't most people still buy second/third controllers for their systems?

I really didn't think that many 360s were connected to the Internet. I haven't seen any MS numbers on that lately.

It's all fun and games until the holiday NPDs, and the winners/losers of the season are declared. Then it can get kind of nasty and un-fun in these threads.
Something like 25 million 360 users are regularly connected to Live; at any given time, 12 to 15 million are gold members.

Both groups can use live points for DLC and XBLA games though, two areas that probably represent most of the sw growth on the 360 compared to last year. When NPD starts releasing their DD estimates we should get a better picture.

Fortunate Son, the 360 sold over 42 million as of MS' last financial statements. You can stop peddling broken numbers now, the US ltds are on the first few pages of the thread. The 360 is over 21 million in the US alone. And unless every 360 owner has over 20 games, your theory is shit.

Isn't there a new Bioshock announced? Why not go troll that some more? Or does it no longer matter that everyone sees Levine as a hack since the game is on PS3?

bycha

This generation is very different from any other and of the main reasons is RROD.

NPDs Xbox 360 numbers every month are irrelevant unless we understand how many of those sales were made by existing Xbox 360 users.

Without this information we don't have any solid information about it's userbase.

We can only estimate it.

What's more interesting is 3rd party software sales. It's pretty bad for Microsoft. PS3s userbase is much more active in buying average 3rd party releases -- those without exclusive content or bad technical condition for one of the platforms (like RDR).

This month we see that while PS3/Xbox 360 hardware userbase is roughly 1 : 1.7 best selling average 3rd party release this month NCAA FOOTBALL 11 showed 1 : 1.23 ratio.

Also when we read publishers results with profit per platform, PS3s share is generally higher than 360s.

Jtyettis said:
It aint' 28-29 million quit making up stuff and read this thread it's at 21 million in the US;

LTD US
360 20,999,386

Canada ~ 2 million at around 10% of US

EMEA 10 million last November

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/12/xbox-360-passes-10-million-consoles-in-europe/

Japan 1million+

34 million sold through using EMEA data from last November, which also doesn't include other smaller locals in NA/SA as well. Easily 35 million plus with new EMEA data. You are also comparing shipment numbers from last generation to sold through this gen. Not really a fair comparison but even then it's easily 10 million sold through beyond the shipment numbers of last generation. Shipments is easy 41.7 million versus 25.

I can't access the website because I'm at work. So blocked for me. :( But yeah, US I agree with. Nothing wrong there. Where do you get Canada numbers from or are you just extrapolating from US numbers to get estimates of the numbers or is it hard data?

Oh, if the Xbox numbers were shipment numbers then, yeah, my mistake. I thought they were sold-through, but again, I can't access the website. At work. Will get home and check it. Because those Europe numbers seems a bit too high/sketchy, I mean, isn't 360 weakest market Europe, outside of UK? Those are not shipment numbers right? They are sold to consumers numbers?

If 10 million is the sell-through factual numbers. Ms is probaby extending its userbase beyond its core, but again, it's not 10 million unique users, if you believe it is. Man, I'd feel for people as retarded as that.

I'd say the Ps3 and Wii probably have the highest % of unique platform holders.

25 million shipped to 35 million sold through, that's pretty good but again, I find the numbers hard to believe, will see for my own.

Are those Ms provided numbers for Europe?

Vorg

Banned
bycha said:
This generation is very different from any other and of the main reasons is RROD.

NPDs Xbox 360 numbers every month are irrelevant unless we understand how many of those sales were made by existing Xbox 360 users.

Without this information we don't have any solid information about it's userbase.

We can only estimate it.

What's more interesting is 3rd party software sales. It's pretty bad for Microsoft. PS3s userbase is much more active in buying average 3rd party releases -- those without exclusive content or bad technical condition for one of the platforms (like RDR).

This month we see that while PS3/Xbox 360 hardware userbase is roughly 1 : 1.7 best selling average 3rd party release this month NCAA FOOTBALL 11 showed 1 : 1.23 ratio.

Also when we read publishers results with profit per platform, PS3s share is generally higher than 360s.

Did any game sell 30 million on the ps2?

Top Bottom