• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for March 2015 [Up1: Nintendo numbers, PS4 placing]

CrisKre

Awesome for bloodbourne and shockingly good for MP10.
New 3ds is very very good and nice to see Wii U selling at least better than before.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I dunno, this article says shipped. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-ships-1-million-copies/1100-6426539/

Where do you guys see S-E saying sold-through?

Shit, I thought we were talking Bloodborne. My bad.

edit: Wait...you were talking BB also...why did you start talking FF?

BkRm1IJ.png

nib95

Banned
Now the long wait for more specific numbers. Do Creamsugar or Aquamarine still give away anything more detailed?

small44

Type 0 should had been a Vita games in the end.
it was clear that ps4 is the best selling console the real question is by how much

Boke1879

Type-0 barely made it and it had the power of the ffvx demo behind it. Wonder if SE is nervous about FFVX's possible performance

Not at all. Only advertising was pretty much limited to the internet. It shipped 1 million worldwide. The game should have been $40. I think an HD port of an old PSP game could sell 2 million lifetime is pretty good.

Faustek

I barely ever say anything here but man am I happy for Bloodborne.

Now I wait for DLC and for the initial storm of the thread to die down :)

For Hardline it was all 4 console versions combined that put it in #1 correct?

Meaning BB did some heavy lifting to get to the #2 spot.

Asd202

Not at all. Only advertising was pretty much limited to the internet. It shipped 1 million worldwide. The game should have been $40. I think an HD port of an old PSP game could sell 2 million lifetime is pretty good.

To sell 2 million they first have to sell the first million. This game won't have legs.

Flarin

Wow, I thought Type-0 would have done a lot better than #10. That's kind of surprising.

Grats for Sony and Bloodborne. Loving the game.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I'm surprised type 0 charted. A remake PSP game even riding off of a demo charting is pretty good i'd say.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Battlefield Hardline occupying the first position is a solid result.

I am not mistaken, EA were expecting a third of Battlefield mainline sales due to it being a spin-off.

The Order 1886 out of the top 10, surprising.... nope.

Revenue? Units? Down from when?

Revenue from last year.

''The big drag on revenue was definitely new hardware sales, which were down 21 percent from $393.4 million in March 2014 to just $311.1 million this year.''

So considering how Xbox One has seen price dop from $499 to $349 it's not exactly surprising.

Edit. Fixed

Top Bottom