• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
IHw5X8q.jpg
CR5YGrA.jpg

Absolute perfection. Yeah I adore gingers - can't help it, I honestly can't resist a ginger.

I dunno, I kinda like full women like this. I think you can notice the difference between women like this, and women who just don't even want to take care of themselves (because of infantile "rebellion").

The idea of a very super slim model wasn't our ideal of beauty standards either, but of homosexual men attracted to young men believe it or not (working in the fashion industry, etc.). Not that I have a problem with both (slim models and homosexuals), but it's a very interesting phenomenon.

Last edited:
I dunno, I kinda like full women like this. I think you can notice the difference between women like this, and women who just don't even want to take care of themselves (because of infantile "rebellion").

The idea of a very super slim model wasn't our ideal of beauty standards either, but of homosexual men attracted to young men believe it or not. Not that I have a problem with both (slim models and homosexuals), but it's a very interesting phenomenon.
With Fashion Models, I dont think they're even conforming to what gay men find attractive, beyond broadly being androgynous and thus closer to their ideals than the average woman, but its still not actually a guy.

So while Fashion Models are not sexy to pretty much anyone, they've sadly have been sold as a beauty standard to women for so long that it's really messed them up.

They're clothes racks first and foremost, featureless frames to hang what the designer wants you to look at off without distracting the observers eyes with either attractiveness or repulsion.

Meanwhile glamour models are told they're too fat to be fashion models, and thus never seen by women, despite those curves being what does it for most guys.

Top Bottom