• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] Dirt 5 - Cross Generation Technical Analysis - X1S|PS4|PRO|X1X|SS|SX

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
First thing is I never said ANY OF THAT AT ALL.

Second, I do not want any threads of mind degrading into an argument, the point I was making was TIME was and is short for me, I did not have access to PS5 code as the review code I had did not offer an upgrade when I checked it. As I noted in my video, some of this footage was captured a week or more earlier, as such to go back to do it would have delayed it further and it was already late.

I have seen the error of my ways as the demand for the PS5 version was higher than I thought, as such I hope you and any others will be happy to know I got a PS5 copy and have fired it up today to add a next gen test, so will be up soon.

Just to be clear for you and anyone reading this, your lies above or at best vast leap over me saying I have no PS5 code = I refuse to cover games I did not get for free. This is WRONG and I have been buying all the games I cover on the channel for 95% at least and continue to do so. The fact is I pick what I think will be of interest OR I am interested in, if I did not do that then some recent examples of games I would not have covered are:-

Cold War

Last Guardian

Days Gone

FFIV

Doom Eternal PC

WatchDogs

Blood & Truth

Stop with the accusing tone it helps no one and the Black or White approach to a subject.

What, so EVERY comparison from all sites from now on needs to have all versions or is 'Pointless' then?
For those that want to know which version to get, yes.

Vognerful

First thing is I never said ANY OF THAT AT ALL.

Second, I do not want any threads of mind degrading into an argument, the point I was making was TIME was and is short for me, I did not have access to PS5 code as the review code I had did not offer an upgrade when I checked it. As I noted in my video, some of this footage was captured a week or more earlier, as such to go back to do it would have delayed it further and it was already late.

I have seen the error of my ways as the demand for the PS5 version was higher than I thought, as such I hope you and any others will be happy to know I got a PS5 copy and have fired it up today to add a next gen test, so will be up soon.

Just to be clear for you and anyone reading this, your lies above or at best vast leap over me saying I have no PS5 code = I refuse to cover games I did not get for free. This is WRONG and I have been buying all the games I cover on the channel for 95% at least and continue to do so. The fact is I pick what I think will be of interest OR I am interested in, if I did not do that then some recent examples of games I would not have covered are:-

Cold War

Last Guardian

Days Gone

FFIV

Doom Eternal PC

WatchDogs

Blood & Truth

Stop with the accusing tone it helps no one and the Black or White approach to a subject.

What, so EVERY comparison from all sites from now on needs to have all versions or is 'Pointless' then?
The fact that you still bother to answer to such accusations is bewildering me, and I feel you gain better mental health by avoiding such threads.

but it is nice to see you here.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
I played through this game on XSX. Loved the game and found the graphics to look amazing on my TV. I see a fair few people say this gamer looks like shit but I'm not sure if they've actually played the game or just watched YouTube videos.

DJ12

4ou7ro.jpg

:messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

Dodkrake

Banned
Oh cry me a river. Go back to era you snowflake.

He is making money off of youtube ads. he is getting free PS5s and free review copies of games. He can afford to spend a few dollars on a video game. i dont know why you are being such a cunt over this. All I said was that he should buy the game instead of just waiting on publishers to provide him free copies of 20 different versions of the game, and you got your panties in a twist over that? Get some help. There are far worse things on the internet then losing your shit over someone calling for a comparison video to have actual comparisons.

So, I'm the snowflake because I'm not crying that I don't get free content like I want it? Gotcha, you just proved you're 5 years old. And ad-revenue or not, nobody forces you to watch them, there's ad blocks.

So yeah, you're an entitled brat that thinks people should give you free shit and pay for it just to satisfy your little petty requests. Grow the fuck up.

TwiztidElf

I laugh when he can't even get the PS5 version to run long enough without crashing to make any kind of assessment.
The PS5 version is broken.

Last edited:
Top Bottom