• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

jasonng

Quick head count on those coming out tomorrow.

Jasonng +1 (2?)
Kccitystar
H. Protagonist
RawPower
Nex Superne
smokeymicpot
bggrthnjsus
jon MOTHER FUCKING bones
Mammoth Jones (maybe)
Tashi0106 +1
aorange999
Jipan
Invisible_Insane
Smiles and Cries (maybe)
number47
fallengorn (maybe)
mintylurb (maybe)
CajoleJuice
MrOogieBoogie (maybe)
The Last Wizard (maybe)
Dmncnby2k9 (maybe)
Host Samurai (maybe)
whiteknight (maybe)
-PXG-(maybe)
Quite a bit more I was expecting for a Monday night out. Awesome.

jasonng

Ah, yeah it is confusing to sort through. See you on Saturday then!

No one is stopping you from swapping someone else's ID for Kisaya, HP.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm guessing there will be pictures taken. I plan on providing hilarious drunk photos for all to further promote GAF meet ups across the globe. Bring ya cameras!

Ah, yeah it is confusing to sort through. See you on Saturday then!

No one is stopping you from swapping someone else's ID for Kisaya, HP.

Hmmm... Somehow I don't think they're going to buy her using mine. Only an 11(?) year difference there. :p

aw you guys, don't worry ;)

Boo. Want you to come for it all. Maybe we can bribe them? Or promise them you won't drink and dance on tables? Nicely?

I'm guessing there will be pictures taken. I plan on providing hilarious drunk photos for all to further promote GAF meet ups across the globe. Bring ya cameras!

I have a camera and I will use it. :D

jasonng

Alright Alright Alriiiiiiiiiiight. Update on list:

Confirms (I.E Awesome People)
Jasonng +1
Kccitystar
H. Protagonist
RawPower
Nex Superne
smokeymicpot
bggrthnjsus
jon MOTHER FUCKING bones
Tashi0106 +1
aorange999
Jipan
Invisible_Insane
The Last Wizard
number47

Maybes:
CajoleJuice
Mammoth Jones
fallengorn
mintylurb
MrOogieBoogie
Smiles and Cries
Dmncnby2k9
Host Samurai
whiteknight
~Devil Trigger~

jasonng

OKAY sorry for the double post but I would be stepping out soon and probably won't have internet access until much later so here's what's going down for tonight.

I'm going to do my best to secure a table at 9pm, maybe earlier. I will rolling in with KCcitystar so if you don't see us and one of you get there before us, I'll give you a high five if you can grab a table. I don't have any sort of GAF sign but KCC will be wearing this:

http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/anihawk-01-gildan-A7898664/customize/color/4

probably with shades basically trying to look as hipster as possible. I'll be the Asian with in the dark hoodie with a striped blue tie. Also I will respond to anyone who will scream BELIEVE. Hope to see you guys tonight. It's going to be a fun night.

Kccitystar

OKAY sorry for the double post but I would be stepping out soon and probably won't have internet access until much later so here's what's going down for tonight.

I'm going to do my best to secure a table at 9pm, maybe earlier. I will rolling in with KCcitystar so if you don't see us and one of you get there before us, I'll give you a high five if you can grab a table. I don't have any sort of GAF sign but KCC will be wearing this:

http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/anihawk-01-gildan-A7898664/customize/color/4

probably with shades basically trying to look as hipster as possible. I'll be the Asian with in the dark hoodie with a striped blue tie. Also I will respond to anyone who will scream BELIEVE. Hope to see you guys tonight. It's going to be a fun night.

wat

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The Sports Bar part of the night is at 9 right? Or are you guys getting dinner beforehand? Or...wait...ummmm. Shiiiit.

Well I'll be at that sports bar at 9. I'll be the giant human with a tan corduroy jacket and jeans.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Hmm, I've always wanted to go to one of these, hopefully Sat I will be able to make it out.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I will probably be there a little before 9. Since I gotta catch the ferry and shit. Should be there around 8 I think.

-PXG-

If I end up getting white girl wasted on Saturday, will one of you lovely gentlemen let me sleep on your couches, or with you :3

-PXG-

I'm in the same boat lol. Don't wanna take the NJ Transit back at like 2 o clock in the morning.

That's why I'm gonna bring a gun. And when I say "gun" I mean
one of those barbed anti-rape things that women put in their vaginas, but instead, gonna insert it in my ass.

Top Bottom