• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geist-

dQuhtES.gif

dead.png
Saw this on Reddit, now I'm sad that Mooch is gone because we'll never get more of these...

Scaramucci's Communication plan was posted on CNN.

Yes, this was written by him. Document at the link below the article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/scaramucci-memo-cernovich-communications-plan/index.html

Scaramucci had big ideas to produce more positive content from the White House so the communications team would spend a smaller portion of its resources responding to negative stories. He suggested the President place frequent op-eds in newspapers, do "modernized fireside chats" with Cabinet members and take questions from citizens on livestreams.

Scaramucci's memo also shows he would have made efforts to "humanize" the President.
"For example, POTUS is the best golfer to serve as President," the document reads. "Perhaps, we embrace it with a national online lottery to play a round of golf with him ... or a charity auction. POTUS has a funny and irreverent side which was shared with the electorate during the campaign."

Lmao.

Scaramucci's Communication plan was posted on CNN.

Yes, this was written by him. Document at the link below the article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/scaramucci-memo-cernovich-communications-plan/index.html

Lmao.

"People may not like our answers—but they should always be treated professionally and
respectfully (obviously, this starts with the new Director of Communications)
"

Oh well hey that doesn't sound so b
”I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock,"

nvm

I dunno'. With how fast House of Cards moves, time-wise, Mooch will be like a background storyline. Like a C or a D plot.

I was thinking more of a The People vs OJ Simpson style setup. They could have an episode about the string of firings, resignings, hirings, and so on. It's true that the Mooch would only have a few scenes, but they'll be fucking gold.

I dunno'. With how fast House of Cards moves, time-wise, Mooch will be like a background storyline. Like a C or a D plot.

He will be like the Nikki and Paulo characters from Lost. Forgotten about until we end up rewatching the show.

Someone will be like "Hey, remember the Mooch?"

Then you will be like "Ohhh yeah, he was barely in it"

*proceeds to skip his episode.

Top Bottom