• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Quest

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member

alright, that's a cool trailer :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Some small stuff for today...

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Forgot to click post reply yesterday. Not much other stuff going on just yet though.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

elbourreau

Alright, We are starting again our game promotion during October. A lot to show to VR nethusiasts. Good news and officcial anoncements to come !

ijJyaY1.jpg

Follow #projectlouisana #theboundsVR §

See you real soon.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
This thread continues to be my primary news source for VR, so thanks again for the regular updates.

Question for anyone to answer: what is out there (trailers etc) for Quest3 games or features? We're eyeing it for an upgrade this Christmas, but I honestly can't even tell yet exactly what the immediate advantages are in terms of upgraded software, AR games (should be much better here due to improved cameras), etc.

Alexios

This thread continues to be my primary news source for VR, so thanks again for the regular updates.

Question for anyone to answer: what is out there (trailers etc) for Quest3 games or features? We're eyeing it for an upgrade this Christmas, but I honestly can't even tell yet exactly what the immediate advantages are in terms of upgraded software, AR games (should be much better here due to improved cameras), etc.
Should have stuff to see in a week from Meta Connect.

Alexios

Last edited:
Top Bottom