• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official December NPD Prediction Thread (Pachter kills EVERYBODY! Bow down!!!)

Odysseus

Banned
CrunchyB said:
It's one thing to improve, but he was totally mediocre in this competition (of which he probably was unaware of) until December, at which point he totally outperforms everyone by a solid margin.

I don't follow Sales-age that closely, but this just sounds fishy, that's all.

if you want to bust him on a technicality, his predictions came after the cutoff.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Cheesemeister said:
I don't have detailed stats handy, as I just started processing the predictions halfway through the year. I want to add some cool new features for this year, though.
Now I'm curious after seeing what you did to the MC threads compared to what they used to be.

donny2112

Cheesemeister said:
I don't have detailed stats handy, as I just started processing the predictions halfway through the year.

I updated the listing at my website, so it now includes all 12 months for 2007 and the annual total.

Linky

Cheesemeister said:
I want to add some cool new features for this year, though.

:D

CrunchyB said:
It's one thing to improve, but he was totally mediocre in this competition (of which he probably was unaware of) until December, at which point he totally outperforms everyone by a solid margin.

He was the top predictor for the last three months of the year combined.

Top Bottom