• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

BuddyChrist, Agent Dormer, a few other GAFFERS, and myself were all chatting it up on Live. We think the emblem choice is between a Triforce and a flaming ninja.

I vote Ninja. Now only colors are the decision to make.

Burger

The *whole point* of emblems is to have them unique. So you know who and where your teammates are. I will not conform to one for all.

Joe

hey guys i joined a clan with some friends but i still wanna pwn you bitches :p

so add me my tag is "F4TAL"

AeroGod

Mr. Lemming said:
I can hold my own too :)

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=75864&player=Sicher

Anyway I'm trying to set stuff up now, despite the fact that I want to play right now. I am having some issues with gamertags and such so if you don't have an invite within a few hours tell me so I can get that fixed. Thanks guys.

Thats some fucked up shit. Individual stats on the net for each game. God damned. Ill be getting the game in about 2 hours probably, i cant wait. I might be playing online later tonight but i gotta do some singleplayer first. :p

I don't understand how the online stats are reported....I played about 8 Slayer games last night and won them all, but my online stats say I'm not ranked in Slayer. WTF?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I replied to all the friend requests i got (accepted them all you'll probably notice). I should be online by thursday (its killing me but i cant afford the time over the next 2 days :'( )

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is it just me or can no one else hear anything via voice comm when playing? I can hear everything fine in the lobby, but not during game play. Is it only with proximity that I should hear stuff? I'd like to at least communicate with my team mates...

CK press teh white button to communicate with all teamates ppl near you can still hear you tho cause proximity voice is always on.

demi

Hey duders, I'm up for some friendly HALO 2 MATCHES!111

gamertag: demifish

Have no mic at the moment, but I'll get a replacement this week.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hey does clan invite show in MS dashboard? I checked about an hour ago before work and no clan invite through dash, but I gather I must be logged in within halo 2 to receive?

rastex

Banned
I'll accept the friend request tonight. Sorry just been SUPER busy.

What's the name of the clan anyway??

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Thanks for the clan invite/friends invites... I'll try to be on tonight(Damn school projects/tests!). IF not, I'll will definietly be on tomorrow afternoon -> night.

I logged in this morning, and found two people in the clan playing campaign :p

SyNapSe

I'm gonna log in and check for the Clan invite.. I may play a few matches. Also, aren't only certain matches (optimatch?) collected for stats?

Nester

My wife just called and said that FedEx guy just dropped off my copy. I'll be on tonight for quite a while.

SyNapSe

Ok, I joined the clan and started adding some friends. Just playing through some campaign now.

Damn! Dual wielding takes some getting used to.. it's odd and makes it more difficult to track moving targets (both because their is more explosions on your screen and for instance with the plasma weaopns you are trying to keep track if you have overheated, or loading up the plasma pistol shot)

The battle rifle rocks at sniping things out.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
The damn dual SMG's have that blowback recoil so my aim gets screwed up(with inverted controls). This will take some getting used to...

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Gaming Age
Date Created: 1/1/1601
Members: 92

heh, guess they havent sorted all the dates yet, wierd cause all the rest seem done.

Defensor said:
The damn dual SMG's have that blowback recoil so my aim gets screwed up(with inverted controls). This will take some getting used to...
If you pump the trigger instead of holding it down it lessens the recoil greatly.

Could I please get an invite to the clan? My tag's Rummy Bunnz Jr

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Please put me in the GA Clan!

olubode is my gamertag

Top Bottom