• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just played a few games with some GA members...awesome games! I had a blast. :) It's great to see this game online with so little lag.

DopeyFish said:
how in the hell do i join the clan wtf.

There should be a "clan" options screen...just go to the friends list in-game and hit right IIRC. I just joined it too. :)

Can someone go ahead and add "MannGC" and "leguna" to the clan? I'm pretty sure that they are both going to join once they get the game.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
someone wanna send me an invite?

gamertag: levious

Lyte Edge,

Get on SF:AC more!

SyNapSe

Damn I want to get on and play MP on LIVE! Damn Blizzard WoW downloader is whoring my bandwidth tho :( 4 or 5 more hours :\

PhatSaqs

Banned
Just FYI for anyone who sent me a party invite. Ive been all about SP so excuse my declines. Keep sending em tho as Ill eventually play some multi :)

Oh yeah, and send that clan invite :p

I wonder why so many people didn't get the invites... I know I sent them because they are still sitting here on my list on Live saying I did. *Sigh* oh well.

I got mine....I played 2 game....I have no clue wtf I'm doing....hehehe I did one where I was stuck with a rocket launcher and then same map different guns....I didn't know each trigger was each gun i'm an ass..Pretty cool so far

you know i didn't realize until about 3/4's of the way through that rocketball match that you had to hold X to pick the ball up... i was wondering why i had a 0:00 score even though i walked over the ball a few times

Wario64 said:
Heh, remember that Rocketball game we were playing earlier today?

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameSta...&player=Wario64

Lasted for 37 minutes!

Crazy. You know, I love oddball and all but I don't think I like it with rockets. :)

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you know i didn't realize until about 3/4's of the way through that rocketball match that you had to hold X to pick the ball up... i was wondering why i had a 0:00 score even though i walked over the ball a few times

Same here. I walked over it a couple of times wondering if I was lagging or something because I didn't pick it up. I also noticed that in a later CTF match that you have to hold X to pick up the flag. Not sure if I like that. :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The Shadow said:
I also noticed that in a later CTF match that you have to hold X to pick up the flag. Not sure if I like that. :(

It's better when you drop it to fight. cause you don't keep accidently picking it up mid fight.

Stryder

catfish said:
It's better when you drop it to fight. cause you don't keep accidently picking it up mid fight.
Hey how do you drop it? I've been caught a few times with it and just wanted to drop it to try and defend myself.

SyNapSe

NOOO!! I want CTF to be the most popular! :(

I guess I should give them a try first.. heh. It's just I can't get enough of CTF gameplay or at least squad based objective. Assault might work also.

Joe

im not sure if i like the online options of halo2. i would rather much see an actual server list maybe i gotta get used to it i dont know.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I want a full server list too. I guess I'm too used to PC gaming. It really feels like the developers don't think players are capable of selecting a game themselves. I could care less about rankings

Joe

as of right now im gonna say it sucks. hopefully its something i gotta get used to and ends up being better in the long run. maybe i just dont know how to use it right yet.

what if i wanna jump into an unranked slayer match? how the hell do i do that?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Stryder said:
Hey how do you drop it? I've been caught a few times with it and just wanted to drop it to try and defend myself.

pull da trigger!

Ramirez

That was without a doubt the most fuckin fun I've ever had online.We had a continuous flow of people from the board for about 5+ hours,and they were still playing when I logged off a minute ago,awesome game.

We need to find out how to do clan matches though,we've got some pretty damn good players from what I saw.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Joe said:
as of right now im gonna say it sucks. hopefully its something i gotta get used to and ends up being better in the long run. maybe i just dont know how to use it right yet.

what if i wanna jump into an unranked slayer match? how the hell do i do that?

after about 3-4 hours of playing you should have a friends list a mile long seriously. anyone that is playing a custom game, you can just select them from your friends list and select join party. straight into the game, mid-game.

Otherwise just play ranked to make some friends.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
god i want to play some clan matches. who is going to be playing in about 3-4 hours in the GA clan?

Joe

ive played about 10 rumble pit matches and bungie.net says i havent played any?

edit: nevermind, it updated. 8 rumble pit matches...6 wins :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
try out the head to head! I've got 3 from 4. be warned, if the other gets the plasma sword first, you're likely boned.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Are people still being accepted? I'm too busy playing online to read the whole thread. Ifso, count me in.

gamertag: Minotoro (yes, "o" instead of "au"...I can't believe how difficult it was to come up with one that wasn't already chosen)

While I like Team Slayer, I prefer the more objective based team modes. Unfortunately it's a bitch trying to find people who understand or care about those gametypes.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Slayer is too easy....I fuck bitches up in that mode :p

We just played assault or whatever I think it was...where one team defends and the other team bombs the other base. Our team knew what we were suppose to be doing while the other team didn't bother to try to bomb our base or anything. Kinda sucked...hope people learn the game modes soon though

how do I join games you guys are already in? I was on for a wile bu everyone was in one game :(.

I played Doc_Holliday from here...I came to the realisation that I suck at close range but aren't too shabby with a sniper rifle

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Great games tonight with you guys. Lame that it got horribly uneven near the end but awesome still. Nos_G ... where's your SOCOM II sniping skills!?!

SyNapSe

I can't wait to set up teh online matches! :) Tommorrow, I think a friend is coming over for Co-Op, and then Thursday I am going to visit a friend who just moved downtown. Then Friday I think a friend is coming over for Co-Op again, but after I can get his dumbass out of the house I'm gonna be all over some online play! I want to play Multi-flag CTF i think

Pachinko

So it was cool I got an invite out of the blue while playing through single player mode, it's too bad I'm like really bad at the game except when I snuck up on Wario64 and assassinated him with a punch to the tits from the butt of my SMG.

Goodtimes, I'll be on late tommorow I think. At that point I'll check the clan thing to accept the invite.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
fun games tonight... hopefully I'll find my mic tommorrow, my youngest son likes to unplug it and run around the house with it.

- swordball sucks, but can you do it team? I'd probably like that more.

Burger

levious said:
fun games tonight... hopefully I'll find my mic tommorrow, my youngest son likes to unplug it and run around the house with it.

- swordball sucks, but can you do it team? I'd probably like that more.

I killed your ass with the Banshee a few times during that Assault game on Coagulation a few times :)

Wario64's pretty good, I'll get him though.

Nester

I think Xbox Live just crashed on me for a sec. No one is in my clan list anymore and I just got booted off. Looks like it's back up now though.

Just played 2 Minor clan matches, we lost the first Territories match 2:11 minutes to 3:00, but then we dominated a different clan 3-0 in a Classic CTF match. Lots of fun!

Stryder

I tried to invite you back SpeedRazor but it said they were having network problems, maybe try again in a few minutes?

Top Bottom