• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh look....it's Sarah Jessica Parker's panties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

htm_20040802010214070000070100-001.JPG

HAHAHA!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww someone post a pic of a hot chick, stat!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have a date with Sarah Jessica Barker...

Shinobi

lol.gif
I was thinking the same thing...

Here's one more Vida pic, from yesterday's Toronto Sun (she's at Import Fest at Skydome this weekend). Her face really looks different to what it was a year or two ago. Hell, just compare the pics.

ssg.jpg

Shinobi said:
lol.gif
I was thinking the same thing...

Here's one more Vida pic, from yesterday's Toronto Sun (she's at Import Fest at Skydome this weekend). Her face really looks different to what it was a year or two ago. Hell, just compare the pics.

ssg.jpg

It's hard to tell how much she changed because FHM touches up their photos so much. The one you posted doesn't have any touching up.

Shinobi

SolidSnakex said:
It's hard to tell how much she changed because FHM touches up their photos so much. The one you posted doesn't have any touching up.

Good point. To be honest I prefer the way she looks in my pic...the face doesn't look stunning, but it's more then good enough for me (especially with the rest of the package being so solid).

Then again I'd probably hit SJP as well (face needs work, but she's got killer legs), so take that as you will...

Pimpwerx

Then again I'd probably hit SJP as well (face needs work, but she's got killer legs), so take that as you will...

HAAAAA!!!

Bookmark, screen shot, notarized. ;) I got you to say it. I caught a lot of shit on HG chat a few years back for daring to say that SJP was hot. I've liked her since Striking Distance. I think there was some ass shot of her in there that gave me one of my earliest boners. OK, it might have been a stunt-ass, but that movie is what made me like her. And now you've finally come out and professed your love for her. Victory is mine!!! :D ;) PEACE.

Shinobi

lol.gif
I never really dissed her...I just found Border's description of her funny as hell. And her face is pretty oddly shaped, even you've gotta admit that. But from the neck down I think she looks just fine. So yeah, I'd hit it...along with the rest of the Sex and the City cast.

Zaptruder said:
"I'm sure that thing stinks after she pries out of her ass."

I meant... how can you be gay and complain about butt stink?
ROTFLMAO

Oh God - I laughed till I cried and everyone in the office is still giving me funny looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom