• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oh no I think Tom Cruise tried to rape Oprah

Drexon said:
tom-oprah-deathlock2.jpg

IT'S TIME TO SLAY THE DRAGON!

*Cue photoshop thream* :D
THAT is where I've seen that face before! THANK YOU, that's been bugging me all day now.

Shinobi

bishoptl said:
tom-oprah-exalting.jpg

"I'm gonna doggystyle my girl in front of all you soccer moms! 'Cuz I'm TOM FUCKING CRUISE!"

tom-oprah-deathlock.jpg

"Told you I wasn't packing socks in 'Magnolia'! Ten inches of Cruise missile up in heah! Unnrrgh!"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The guy is on a mission to show the world he's a nutjob. Didn't see him on Oprah, but I watched his interview on Access Hollywood yesterday where he denounced psychology/psychiatry as a fraud (look who's talking!). He really seems to have lost it these days and came off as the brainwashed cultist he most probably is. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually becomes a freak à la Howard Hughes. Anyway, all the money and power in the world seems to have fucked with his mind in an odd way. Very peculiar guy to say the least.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
bishoptl said:
tom-oprah-exalting.jpg

"I'm gonna doggystyle my girl in front of all you soccer moms! 'Cuz I'm TOM FUCKING CRUISE!"

tom-oprah-deathlock.jpg

"Told you I wasn't packing socks in 'Magnolia'! Ten inches of Cruise missile up in heah! Unnrrgh!"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Christ, the laughing won't stop! :lol

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
kgHavok23 said:
:lol did anyone see the "Hologram of Tom Cruise on Opera" as one of Conan's "Rejected Star Wars Characters" last night?? :lol

You see it last night, where they had his face doing the interview? It got to where he was pumping both arms AND a leg.

Bye, Tom. At least we'll have Top Gun... but for now, you gotta get your shit worked out.

Top Bottom