• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Once when filming a movie, Steven Seagal called an actress into his office and said:

Bragr

Banned
"It's important to have chemistry off-screen", before taking off his pants.

She sued him for sexual assault. One of many.

He used to invite girls from his movies to parties, and when they came there, only he was present.

------

Long before, when he was younger, Steven Seagal was married in Japan, with kids.

Before he said fuck it and moved to America and married another woman, while still married to the one in Japan.

And then he knocked up a third chick and divorced his second wife.

He then married a third woman.

Before ditching her and marrying someone called "Erdentuya", she is still married to him (somehow).

Steven Seagal got money from the mob and made films with the money, and included his mob friends in his movies.

He has threatened several of his "girlfriends" and wives through mob guys, that they need to keep their mouths shut about all the shit he pulled.

Eventually, even the mob got sick of his bullshit and he is currently going around with a handbag of guns for protection. (And a car he says can withstand an RPG and poison gas. He also says he was in the CIA as an undercover agent and that he used to kill people.)

Steven Seagal used to train army guys, and when they told him stories, he would take those stories and tell them as his own. He even would tell the stories as his own, WHILE the army guys who told him the stories were present. They would ask him "why are you telling my story as your own?". He would just walk out.

He made 45 absolutely terrible movies in 19 years. Which is widely assumed to be money laundering projects.

Steven Seagal is known to kick stuntmen in the balls to test them.

seagal-steven-seagal.gif

thanos-seagal-steven-seagal-carrot.gif

1246621429_stevenSegalGlare.gif

tumblr_nphm4svEZt1qedb29o1_400.gif

steven-seagal-dance-hotdogdance.gif

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The story of how Gene LaBell made Seagal shit his pants when he choked the fat little bitch out always delights me.

It’s pretty well known throughout the martial arts community that he’s a complete fake when it comes to his martial arts prowess. Aikido looks lovely… it’s absolutely fucking useless as a practical martial art.

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

He rarely does interviews because he lies so much that he becomes embarrassed when called out on it, but once in a while, you can find a long interview, like this one. He lies about virtually everything, including all the Bruce Lee stuff.

Picked a spot at random and he's talking about how he got a call straight after Brandon Lee was shot with a supposed blank and dying/dead and the medical professional/detective Seagal explained they would find a bullet in Lee's body. This guy is amazing.

The only thing I remember about that movie is the naked girl jumping out of the cake, and I’m ok with that.

It's a top 20 for me, easily.
And yes that scene... back when everybody at school had to watch the same film on a Friday night I'm sure that scene was responsible for a good portion of the male continent discovering masturbation for the first time.

Loke

Seagal is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Most of his movies are absolute garbage unfortunately especially during the turn of the century is when the quality takes a nosedive but he does have a few really solid movies still. Under Siege and Above the Law are usually considered his best but I personally love Marked for Death. Such a brutal movie throughout.

Seagal is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Most of his movies are absolute garbage unfortunately especially during the turn of the century is when the quality takes a nosedive but he does have a few really solid movies still. Under Siege and Above the Law are usually considered his best but I personally love Marked for Death. Such a brutal movie throughout.

lol I forgot about this.
Damn, we used to know how to make action films.

Last edited:

WoodyStare

Still haven’t seen any of his films, somehow just slipped by me. I do want to give Under Siege a shot at some point because that’s the one everyone seems to agree is one of his best. I’m pretty sure Roger Ebert even liked the sequel.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Him, Gerard Depardeu, and Kevin Sorbo - all turned out to be arseholes.

Anderson Cooper just can't keep it together

This is my favorite Segal related video. I've watched this at least 6 times over the years.
"The Entenmann donuts period of segals career" gets me everytime

Jenny McCarthy was the poor woman who had to deal with that fat bastard's sexual advances. She spoke about it later on when the #MeeToo movement gained some traction.

Toots

Gold Member

Marked for death is so good with that crazy silly twist 3/4er in the movie ! Plus the ost is from the great jimmy cliff with a featuring by Seagall on the song John crow (he’s singing the bit at the very beginning)
Anyway there’s a great anecdote Jean-Claude Vandamme… i mean op forgot to tell when he wrote his denigrating thread.
I heard he was shooting a movie and asked his costar to meet him in his trailer. The dude enters the trailer and sees Steven with a stack of paper in his hand.
Seagall says : « this here is the best scenario I have ever read »
The costar : « that’s great man (he didn’t want to be kicked in the balls next scene) ! Who wrote it ?
Seagall : « i did »
😂😂😂😂what an absolute legend (and a shitty human being)

Mr Blobby

Marked for death is so good with that crazy silly twist 3/4er in the movie ! Plus the ost is from the great jimmy cliff with a featuring by Seagall on the song John crow (he’s singing the bit at the very beginning)
Anyway there’s a great anecdote Jean-Claude Vandamme… i mean op forgot to tell when he wrote his denigrating thread.
I heard he was shooting a movie and asked his costar to meet him in his trailer. The dude enters the trailer and sees Steven with a stack of paper in his hand.
Seagall says : « this here is the best scenario I have ever read »
The costar : « that’s great man (he didn’t want to be kicked in the balls next scene) ! Who wrote it ?
Seagall : « i did »
😂😂😂😂what an absolute legend (and a shitty human being)
Kage posted the vid above of Deuce Bigalow telling the story :messenger_tears_of_joy:. Thanks for the thread Bragr Bragr I've learned a lot. Also I've been playing Days Gone and your av reminds me of Boozer

Valonquar

Look man, if you wanted kung fu without subtitles back then it was either Segal or Van Damme. The couldn't even come close to the greatness of Samo, Jackie, Yuen Biao, but most American audiences didn't know.

Last edited:
The same Jenny McCarthy that really kicked off the antivax movement?
I'm not sure about her recent developments, but I do know it was her when referencing that particular story. Apparently she screamed at Seagal "If you want to see me in lingerie then buy one of my calenders!" as she stormed out of the room. Look it up for yourself lol.

Westley Snipes refused to do a movie with him and decided to partner with Sean Connery for a criminal action movie instead, while Connery was in the not all there retiring phase of his career.

Top Bottom