• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One month from launch, does ANYONE have an Amazon PS5 pre-order confirmed for 11/12?

ManaByte

I think every Amazon pre-order got the email saying there's no guarantee at launch, but since then has anyone had their order updated to reflect an actual ship date?

JIjoLBQ.png

DjMystix

I don't think they do that this early. They usually update with an "estimated" delivery date like a week before. OR at least that has been my experience for past 15 something years.

Last edited:

Hey Blinkin

My Amazon US Series X says the same thing and I pre-ordered it the moment it went live.

Whether it's on launch or a few days later, we'll get to play soon!!

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:

DjMystix

I have an XSX ordered via them, says the same thing. MY PS5 is via Best Buy and it says will be shipped by 11/12.

e9rNySK.png

FunkMiller

If you’ve got a confirmed delivery date, you’re good. Amazon are incredibly strict on managing stock allocation.

Alebrije

I am in Mexico and Amazon still has november 12 delivering date for me and some frieds. I think they have a separated batch for Mexico so is not affected by U.S. situation. Hope it keeps this way

Top Bottom