• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Open Letter to Ben Kingsley: Don't do BloodRayne for the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Hey Ben,
It's been awhile. I know I don't write as often as I should. But I heard that you'll be starring in Uwe Boll's upcoming adaptation of BloodRayne. I never played the game, but I heard it had something to do with Nazis and vampires, neither of which are your forte. I assumed you did that horrid Thunderbirds movie because one of your relatives was a fan or that you wanted to do something silly. I understand. You're a serious actor.

But now you've crossed the line, and I urge you to quickly jump back across or face a career trainwreck.

I don't know if you know, but Uwe Boll is a shitty director. A really shitty director. He makes Paul W.S. Anderson look like Paul Thomas Anderson. His last movie sucked. The trailer for his next movie sucked. He sucks.

I can only imagine you're doing this for the money. So don't do it. Really, if you need the money that bad than I implore all Ben Kingsley fans to create a PayPal donation site to stop you from making shitty movies. I mean, you ruled in Ghandi. I even liked you in Species. I heard you were pretty good in that movie with Jennifer Connelly's breasts in that flick with the sand and the fog and whatnot. But Thunderbirds? A Sound of Thunder? BloodRayne? When does it stop, Ben? WHEN DOES IT STOP?

Hopefully here.

And remember Ben, Judd Nelson thought it was a good idea at the time to star in Steel, but look at him. Or Fisher Stevens after Short Circuit 2. It's all downhill from here.

Sincerely,
Will Federman
President of the Ben Kingsley PayPal Donation Movement

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He can be the next old guy to get a knife in the chest and blindly fire a machine gun in the air. Eugh

First Thunderbirds and now BloodRayne. I saw an interview and he said Thunderbirds was done because it was something his grandchildren could watch. Try explaining BloodRayne like that...

024543027676_z_sexyicbu.jpg

I'm afraid you'll have to turn this opportunity no.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
ArcadeStickMonk said:
My hatred for Uwe Boll is equal to my desire to see a Bloodrayne movie

I am deadlocked

If you like Bloodrayne, then you definitely DO NOT want to see it get made into a movie. :p

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
uwe boll and bloodrayne are a perfect match. a shitty director and a shitty shitty game liscense.

this is a formula i like to call the "boll effect" S+S^2=L, or shit plus shit squared equals laughter.

AeroGod

Dude, your paypal fund is in the wrong place. Use it to hire a professionla hitman to get rid of Uwe Boll. You'll get more accomplished that way.

shuri

Banned
What's with you and shitty american mainstream movies. Every movie thread by you getting worked out for some puerile flick that will be forgotten in a few years

explodet

Perhaps it will be forgotten in a few years, or maybe it could end a legacy.

Nobody wants to see a similar situation like Raul Julia and Street Fighter.
He deserved better, damn it.

Triumph

Banned
Ye Gods. Ben is a damn fine actor, too. That is the true shame of it.

Don from Sexy Beast is quite possibly one of the best movie hardcases of all time. And let's not forget, folks- motherfucker was Ghandi. Ghandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom