• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

skneogaf

I've just noticed this advert on my Facebook, are they joking around? Seems like they are.
aldrWhE.jpg

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
btw. I'm surprised you're still kicking Żywy, I always imagined you experienced a mental breakdown after so many rage-quits in the times we played KZ2 and CoD together.

I just switched back to PC so I didn't had to deal with shitty P2P online. And I'm not active on that PS3 forum anymore for quite a long time, if's filled with nothing but blind fanboys, there were other platforms sub-forums made later on, but still... "You're on a PS forum, what did you expect?" as they said ;) And in the meantime I've learned to simply not to force myself to play games which I don't enjoy, something I should've done long time ago.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I just switched back to PC so I didn't had to deal with shitty P2P online. And I'm not active on that PS3 forum anymore for quite a long time, if's filled with nothing but blind fanboys, there were other platforms sub-forums made later on, but still... "You're on a PS forum, what did you expect?" as they said ;) And in the meantime I've learned to simply not to force myself to play games which I don't enjoy, something I should've done long time ago.
That is some character develompment. Such depth, would be greatly appreciated in game's story.

Dolomite

Respect! There are many games that look amazing and I enjoy watching but I simply don't enjoy playing. I know the game is good but it does nothing for me

Peroroncino

Glad to hear it man. I abandoned that forum as well.:messenger_bicep:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

This is so true, freaking Mattrick. I almost abandoned Xbox for PS4 at the beginning of this gen. I went to some PlayStation forum to learn more about what would be my new console. The Sony fanboys were SO annoying, I just didn't buy anything at launch and eventually got an X1 when Halo: MCC came out.

But yeah, Mattrick was certainly a a great salesman for the PS4 and Sony fanboys were great salespeople for the X1:messenger_winking:

Tschumi

xBox wins the power race. (Which apparently has nothing to do with TFLOPS, but they still win)

Power √
Performance
Games
Audio X (i guess this one is already decided.. don't think xBox fans mind much)
Price
Units Sold
Controllers
TBA
TBA
[...]

Whenever there is a consensus win for xBox in any of the remaining criteria, I'll update appropriately. And happily. Just gotta wait and see!

Tschumi

Ah, I thought his comment was in regards to Sony's 'new' audio system. I'm just of the thinking at the end output point of view (reciever/speaker end).
I was referring to Sony's tempest audio thingumejig, yeah.. looks like I'm gonna have to find some reputable comparisons here too before i put that "X" up

Top Bottom