• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The Halo memes are deserved, but this isn't the thread to be putting them.
Already a thread for them here https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo...example-of-why-its-fun-to-make-memes.1557572/
Plus they're in every Halo Infinite thread.

Look to the OP of this thread "Rather than fill up *every* thread with gloating memes ... let’s just do it here"
Posting them in here is off topic and childish.

Go ahead and reply to me with the "there is no need to be upset" gif.
That's because Sony fans are like dogs running around peeing on everything to mark their territory

How-to-Train-Your-Dog-to-Not-Mark-Territory.jpg
Where were all these posters since Cerny's March show? It's like they all came out on July 23rd.

Jokes on them anyway. Even if Halo Infinite stinks, it's one game.

The PS5 clusterfuck of SSD and Tempest 3D audio is an entire generation. lol

Even during Keighley's controller stream where he tested out Astrobot, the game still had loading screens and Astrobot isn't a heavy loaded Rockstar open world game.

Last edited:

Pantz

Where were all these posters since Cerny's March show? It's like they all came out on July 23rd.

Even during Keighley's controller stream where he tested out Astrobot, the game still had loading screens and Astrobot isn't a heavy loaded Rockstar open world game.

Funny thing is, the power king memes 95% stayed in this thread. Very few were even posted in like the Next-Gen speculation thread. They must have frequently visited this thread to build up that resentment.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.

Lol. PS5 exclusives are still going to be graphical showcases

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
🤣🤣🤣🤔🔥😉🤣🇹🇴👀💯🙏 Hahaha Soo funny blood, u finna lit fam always keep it 💯💯 u Kno how it be when we slapping cheeks 🍑🍑 ayy lmao. Keep it real always cuz, u Kno we westside 4lyf🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥🤔😉🤣💯

Oh shit forgot I didn't log in as Gamernyc69

OMG tooooo funny. Before I read the last line I was going to ask if you were channeling GamerNYC. Masterful, except your spelling and grammar are a little too good and you need a few more emojis. :pie_roffles:

It’s boring AF.
All they can do is posting Halo memes in every thread about Xbox.
We didn’t Spoil their threads .
Can’t they grow up and let us have fun?

I dont even see anymore threads about halo because all i see is repetitive craig memes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom