• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Over 10,000 pairs of stolen women's underwear found inside one man's room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real life Happosai?

Kr7azx.gif

Shit. This is exactly what I wanted to post!

PillarEN

Wow. That's quite a number. Somebody in our apartment complex was apparently stealing women's underwear when they were leaving it out to dry. Couldn't guess who it might have been as the only odd character here is this one cat lady, but she doesn't strike me as a the type to steal bras and stuff. It's getting warmer though so maybe the underwear thief will strike again.

"Xing had over 10,000 pieces of women's clothing in his possession. A tricycle that police had called in to transport the haul back to the station was only able to fit one-third of the stockpile.'

The police called in a tricycle.

sinkfla87

"First, they laughed at me.
"Now, the world needs me.
"When the Alien invasion begins I will strike
"them down with the power of 10,000 queefs."

dramatis

How do you recognise a pair of your own pants hanging off a balcony? Were they custom designed? If I saw a pair of my boxers hanging off a balcony the most I would think is 'that person must shop at the same place I do'.
Have you seen the examples?
It seems like they have some pretty unique underpants in China, I can see where someone might recognize her own underwear if the patterns were this atrocious. Nobody else would buy them lol

KahooTs

That's extremely impressive, the world is lucky he wasn't born a little farther down crazy road in serial killer territory.

zeemumu

Crazy that she knew that it was her underwear. If I saw my boxers hanging by a dorm window I'd just assume that they had the same pair as me.

A literal panty raid.

How do you recognise a pair of your own pants hanging off a balcony? Were they custom designed? If I saw a pair of my boxers hanging off a balcony the most I would think is 'that person must shop at the same place I do'.

Same thought I had.

Also, which poor policeman had to count up all the underwear to determine there were more than 10K? Did he get to like 7,658 and his co-workers were like "C'mon let's go get a beer!" And then he comes back the next morning and has to start again because he forgot where he was.

ShyMel

This is really creepy. Women shouldn't have to worry about putting their clothes out to dry, only for them to be stolen by some stranger who will then wear them.

WOW. lots of questions are flooding my mind.

I wonder what the dirtiest pair was he stole.

I wonder what was the closest encounter he had to ever being caught by the woman.

I wonder if he would wear the garments

this is very perplexing for a friday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom