• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Owen Wilson Confirms Return for ‘Loki’ Season 2, Says Filming Starts Soon

bitbydeath

Great to hear he’s coming back.
He was easily the highlight of the first season... for me.
Among Wilson’s questions was “Is Owen Wilson coming back to Loki?”
"Yes, he is coming back to ‘Loki,'” Wilson replied. “And I think we’re gonna start filming that pretty soon. I had a great time working on ‘Loki.’ I really enjoyed Tom Hiddleston and all the people on that.”

that show started off mediocre and truly matured to pure feces by the end of it

the last episode was mind boggling level of bad. He Who Remains was all around just so bad. Which was surprising to me given that Jonathan Majors isn’t a terrible actor.

I’ll skip s2

Pagusas

Elden Member

the last episode was mind boggling level of bad. He Who Remains was all around just so bad. Which was surprising to me given that Jonathan Majors isn’t a terrible actor.

I’ll skip s2

so weird, i have basically the exact opposite take on the show as you. I felt it started super poor and ended wondefully. I loved Kang and the subtle drama of the last episode. So far it’s the only good MCU tv show to me.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

I’ll skip s2
He Who Remains really annoyed the hell out of me. Apparently he's not the real Kang and just a variant who created the TVA or something? I dunno I kinda "checked out" a little after they met him.

Doom85

He Who Remains really annoyed the hell out of me. Apparently he's not the real Kang and just a variant who created the TVA or something? I dunno I kinda "checked out" a little after they met him.

One of the main aspects of the character from the comics is he has quite a few alternate selves across timelines and universes and such. Hell, I remember in the Marvel/DC Vs. trading card game by Upper Deck in the 2000’s he was the only character in the game you could have multiple copies of in play (but if you say, played a Professor X card when you had another Professor X in play already, the new one would replace the old one).

bitbydeath

So far it’s the only good MCU tv show to me.
How dare you!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f32767252513376493343694a673d3d2d313034393937383539302e3136373236643732323435333464393834303832393835323130382e676966

chromhound

I’ll skip s2
Almost spit my drink reading this lol

Pagusas

Elden Member
That is the problem with multiverse shit sadly, there is no such thing as a "real" or "variant" unless you subscribe to the "Sacred Timeline" bit, and if you do, then that means this Kang was the real Kang and all the rest of the Kangs are variants.

zeorhymer

Uh why? The man Loki is a beta cuck and got the shit beat out of him by wahman Loki. Fuck even old Loki was more bad ass than him. Nothing matters cause of Kang. Hot garbage THE MESSAGE show.

Billbofet

This show bored me to death in several different dimensions. It proved, at least to me, Loki is not cool enough to carry his own show - he needs Thor.
Owen was the best part of the few episodes I could get through though.

Top Bottom