• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Panzer Dragoon Remake to recieve physical release! HYPE!!!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Great news! I try and buy all of my Switch games physically, if possible. I probably would have got it either way - but I'll definitely be picking up a physical copy now.

Pejo

Gold Member
Awesome that we got confirmation. I'm really excited to play it. I hope they took the initial feedback to heart about the PoV and background/color scheme, but either way the game looks fun and I'm just excited that we're getting it.

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Um where the heck is this game! Any release date info?

The game needed some polishing so i'm fine waiting, but maybe we'll have an answer on the next Direct.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Man, that's really cool. Doesn't really affect me, because I'm buying it on GOG, but I like that they're doing this for the console peepz.

Also, I totally forgot that they're doing a remake of Zwei, as well. That game seemed super cool from what little I've played of it, but the visuals aged so badly. I think I was playing that in like... 2009, so the visuals weren't exactly cutting edge anymore.

Top Bottom