• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Passing in Madden 2006 is MUCH better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I haven't seen much talk about Madden '06 (maybe because most Madden players are still glued to their consoles), but I picked up my first Madden title since Madden 2003.

A few things that I noticed:

-MUCH improved passing. The vision cone is great for the game and the sim experience.
-Better pacing. The game speed feels just the way it should. NCAA should take notes.
-Better animations. The tackle animations are a lot better than I remember.
-Superstar mode is stupid.

I've been having a blast in franchise mode so far. For all of the Madden faithful, how do you feel this stacks up against previous versions?

Haters, talk a walk.

DCX

DCX
Jeff-DSA said:
I haven't seen much talk about Madden '06 (maybe because most Madden players are still glued to their consoles), but I picked up my first Madden title since Madden 2003.

A few things that I noticed:

-MUCH improved passing. The vision cone is great for the game and the sim experience.
-Better pacing. The game speed feels just the way it should. NCAA should take notes.
-Better animations. The tackle animations are a lot better than I remember.
-Superstar mode is stupid.

I've been having a blast in franchise mode so far. For all of the Madden faithful, how do you feel this stacks up against previous versions?

Haters, talk a walk.
Dudders, there are like 3-4 Madden threads if you look hard enough...to answer you though...vision passing is hard..ONLINE, other than that..i love the game.

DCX

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I agree with all your points 100%. But it's really going to take me some time to get proficient at using all the tools it gives you. The depth basically means you can re-write any offensive or defensive formation on the fly...it's the taking advantage of that that is troublesome for me now.

impirius

behindposts.jpg

Glad you're enjoying the game though!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't agree with you about NCAA... I like how both games feel different in terms of speed..but that's just me I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom