• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I'm in love w/ this one, but I already have a canary yellow PC actually. I don't want two.

P5674A.jpg

Anyone know of any nice cases?

Not a fan of the front door kind of cases that cover up the drive bays. I want something conservative, but good air flow is top priority.

Post some pics.

DaCo, you do know that the case you are interested comes in every damn color of the rainbow, ya? I saw red, blue, white and black versions. Some at Frys.

Claus

Banned
I have the silver version. I don't like the front bezel. For some reason it looks all cloudy and dusty now even though there isn't any dust on it. Looks really bad. :(

DaCocoBrova

Where can I find that case in different colors online?! Who makes it?

Vieo

This is the case I have. This is the case you want. This is the case you need. =P

http://store.yahoo.com/directron/201tblk.html

Although, I don't have the windowed version. I opted for the non-windowed version because you get two extra fans. It has six fans in all. I don't think they sell the non-windowed version any more.

B'z-chan

Banned
Yeah i need a sub $70 case no need for PSU but deffinatly needs room for my Zalman 754 fan and lots of air flow since i know my last case the one i have now is just a big steel box of hot heat.

DaCocoBrova

Thanks guys.

I had no idea who made it, but I thought I scoured NewEgg's site for the thing.

This is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom