• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People who think COVID-19 is some kind of purposeful agent to reduce the world's population, I was thinking about them and their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty Flam

Banned
To me, I have done a little research on this virus, and I cannot see how it would make sense if this was something planned. I get that the virus was very likely engineered and synthesized in Wuhan lab for war purposes, but why would China release this on their own country? Why would the group(s) who control things unleash this virus intentionally unless they themselves have a death wish? Some people just want to see the world burn but this entire COVID-19 catastrophe has to be an accident. It might not be, or course, but I think it is. I think that scientists got very careless and fucked up inside their study quarters in the lab where research is being conducted, and I think one became infected incidentally, maybe even unknowingly, infected some other colleagues in the lab, their families got it and became carriers, spread it to their communities, and before anybody had an idea of what hit them COVID-19 was out of control as soon as officials did finally grasp the situation. And the problem that exacerbated the spread was Communist China's refusal to take it seriously. So they did little nothing. People spread it further from person to person and the R nought essentially grew to an incredibly high and dangerous number. All it takes is one flight to China to conduct business on a business trip, see family, etc. and then that country now has infected individuals and the rest is history....

It all boils down to China not doing the responsible thing and owning up to this unbelievably maniacal mistake. They did fuck over the entire world. Their 'leaders' are incredibly asinine, careless, inhumane, and wholly incompetent. Not a shred of humanity, not a shred of common sense, or intelligence in their actions regarding the outbreak in their country. That is how I believe it all happened. I don't think Bill Gates would want this, or any other multi billionaire or anything like that unless they themselves want to potentially die very early. This virus is new, and we don't know too much, but it attacks relentlessly. I don't think there is a cure nor will there ever be, much like the common cold unfortunately. COVID-19 is something we will face going forward, and to be very honest it doesn't look all that good. Even some very healthy people will be forced to battle for their lives when they end up contacting the virus. There are great resources even now to battle this virus, but even with them, it's a hell of a fight. I read one study on Remdesimir (anti-viral drug used to combat Ebola virus initially) that does reduce the time needed to kick the virus out of your system by four days (COVID-19 usually takes 15 days on average to fight, apparently, and this drug will help to make it only 11)

If this all was done on purpose by an individual or even a group, they are foolish and likely to die themselves from the very virus they unleashed upon the world

Just my thoughts kinda poured out. Nothing too powerfully put together, just what I think. I hope it will drive discussion towards reaching some kind of truth--I ultimately think this is human error at its highest. Sometimes one person fucks it up for the whole and we have to deal with it. We'll have to learn and grow in this new environment we've caused for ourselves (well, one person, at the very least has caused this pandemic)

I stand by the thought of COVID-19 being a freak accident at first that could have been prevented but China is incompetent so now we are where we are

Chittagong

Gold Member
I mean, reducing world’s population by 0.75% is not a particularly ambitious goal. Especially when the median age of people reduced is what, 80 years old.

I do believe that it slipped out of the Wuhan lab due to poor protocols. I also believe the Chinese tried to hide it not maliciously but out of incompetence, like Chernobyl.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I think it’s a virus. Years of austerity and chasing money, the work ethic nowadays of if you’re sick take a few tablets and power through. With cheap international flights. Have lead to the massive spread of the virus.

Who is holding society together. The key workers. The billionaires. Look like incompetents.

They want to start society back up to the old way forget this virus hasn’t got a cure and forget how many people it will kill. They just want money.

I hope society changes after this.

highrider

Banned
This is just the cherry on top of the shit sundae China has been serving us for years. Trump seems to understand currency manipulation and patent infringement whereas previous leadership seemed to encourage this ‘ growth ‘ .

Honestly pinpointing the chain of events leading to the spread of the virus isn’t really even relevant to me. We know they are a shitbox government that has no problem with lying and fucking us over royally. What is relevant is what your average Americans choose to do with that information. I’m hoping it will inspire a movement towards pride in America and American manufacturing. I don’t want to be friends with China. I want to beat them at their own game.

xrnzaaas

I mean, reducing world’s population by 0.75% is not a particularly ambitious goal. Especially when the median age of people reduced is what, 80 years old.

I do believe that it slipped out of the Wuhan lab due to poor protocols. I also believe the Chinese tried to hide it not maliciously but out of incompetence, like Chernobyl.
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut, but this might just be a test drive. And many countries already failed / are failing the test because of lack of funding, lying or sharing misleading info, bad preparations, bad decisions on what and when to close down or simply not enough medical staff and equipment. Imagine if someone released another virus, but this time with a 20% mortality rate like in the Contagion movie. It would be a massacre.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
We have 7.6 billion people on the planet. 280,000 have died from it. Most of which are people who are old and already dying. The new world is amongst us, boys

Ichabod

Banned
As I understand it, if you are part of a cabal that releases something like CV19 you either a) have the antidote already and or b) are hyping it up harder than Don King to push an agenda.

If you look at it as a means push the world into a new era, virus-delivered eugenics is a small part of the overall assault.

If you want to see the bigger picture, look up the Rockefeller Foundation's "Operation Lockstep."

its not about the lives....the virus itself weakens the economy and in turn lowers the values of assets...these assets are then snapped up by shil companies which are Chinese owned
thats tinfoil hat sort of stuff but what other reason would china try and stop the world finding out about a virus before it took hold?

V4skunk

Banned

The UN want to reduce the population to a few million. Go read UN agenda 2030 on the official UN website.

Last edited:
I think there's some weird stuff going on with mixed messaging and we don't really know how the virus works. I think that's why theories are popping up. For instance we get mixed messages on the symptoms. There was an interview on Ellen a while back where the pop singer Pink got it and she tested positive.

Her account of it doesn't sound fake. Yet she got sick and one of her kids got sick and her husband and other child didn't. She even says that she can't explain it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She's always seemed like a raw person so I don't think she's lying, she goes in detail with what it was like. Yet she says she never even had a fever. So it makes to where you ask yourself "well is checking someones temperature bullshit? is not bullshit?" "can I go outside if I have a slight cough or issues with possible high blood pressure or can I not?" "I have to go to work, do I have to stay at home because I had a slight headache or do I not?"

I don't believe it's a conspiracy, just there's a lot of mixed messaging going on. It's possible that some people lied about having it, I don't think Pink lied but it's possible that some did for publicity.

It's entirely plausible random youtubers said they got the virus for views or clicks.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned

Same here, I think it was similar to that incident. I see all these people on the web and youtube videos claiming it’s all a plan to reduce the world’s population made by a sinister cabal of some sort but this is more or less a mistake of unprecedented proportion, made at the hands of a clumsy scientist who fucked up the planet with his/her mistake
The UN want to reduce the population to a few million. Go read UN agenda 2030 on the official UN website.
To a few million? That’s borderline absurd. Do you mean the world population? You must have made a mistake in your post somewhere?

The only reason I say borderline and not totally is that maybe they know something about a cataclysmic event? Only reason. Where in their plan does it say that if you do mind pinpointing it?

Shaqazooloo

it being an intentional way of reducing human population is a insanely dumb suggestion in my opinion. I mean this thing has killed less than a million correct?.

Out of 7 billion+ people that's not really that effective of a reduction.

My whole issue is how we're supposed to deal with this if we even think we might possibly be infected in the U.S as an individual.

"Okay I have some issues but I don't really think I'm infected?" "Should I get a test? Should I not a get a test?" "I'm feeling slightly sick but is it stress? I have some blood pressure issues but they're not bad" "I've been feeling fine for the past few days but I got tested, should I stay in? Can I go back to work? I don't have a fever or any symptoms"

It's such a huge mental clusterfuck. Everybody gets sick and it might not be covid, now that we're opening shit back up you can't expect people to just stay inside if they're having health issues but it's not covid.

Not to mention the huge time lags in testing from when you thought you might need one. It could be two weeks plus until you get results from the time you actually thought you might need to schedule a test, to the time you go on site and get it, to the time you get results. You could be fine by the time you get the results back for days.

This whole ordeal is a clusterfuck.

edit: Businesses can't function properly if employees have covid symptoms and have to self quarantine all the time but it turns out not to be covid. Yet they also can't function properly if covid does settle into somewhere and knocks a chunk of the staff out for a few weeks. Especially since senior staff in man businesses is older and probably higher risk.

It's a fucking lose-lose situation.

Last edited:

Stuart360

To be fair, if there really was some Iluminati plot to reduce the worlds population, they would of used something a bit more potent than Covid lol.
I know conspiracy people always go on about some standing stones that got put up overnight in some US city that no one knows who did it, that talks about killing off people until there are only 500mil people left in the world, to bring the planet into balance or something. Very weird indeed.

Last edited:

Shai-Tan

Banned
I love how the "Wuhan lab theory" is just taken as a given, like there was any good evidence for that. The 9/11 truthers also spun plausible sounding theories to people who wanted to believe it. But at least you're on the side here of people just being incompetent.

timeflais

Banned
To me, I have done a little research on this virus, and I cannot see how it would make sense if this was something planned. I get that the virus was very likely engineered and synthesized in Wuhan lab for war purposes, but why would China release this on their own country?

It all boils down to China not doing the responsible thing and owning up to this unbelievably maniacal mistake. They did fuck over the entire world. Their 'leaders' are incredibly asinine, careless, inhumane, and wholly incompetent. Not a shred of humanity, not a shred of common sense, or intelligence in their actions regarding the outbreak in their country. That is how I believe it all happened. I don't think Bill Gates would want this, or any other multi billionaire or anything like that unless they themselves want to potentially die very early.

China ( - Wuhan) lockdown days= 16
Is that reflective elsewhere?

Create a framework, create control. You can imagine China being x,y,z. But cannot imagine they would do it on purpose?
I'm purposefully leaving out globalist agenda, BG etc and just focusing on this one aspect.

Reconcile that dichotomy.

Cutty Flam

Banned
I love how the "Wuhan lab theory" is just taken as a given, like there was any good evidence for that. The 9/11 truthers also spun plausible sounding theories to people who wanted to believe it. But at least you're on the side here of people just being incompetent.
It’s not taken as a given, it’s nearly fact at this point in time. The scientific literature of Shi Zhengli and her team in the Wuhan Lab of Virology has been published in scientific databases. It’s clear as to what they were up to. China paid for their services, they managed to synthetically create COVID-19 from a few different coronaviruses found in bats after twelve years of experimenting. China has said nothing convincing when pointing the finger at the US. All evidence points at them

Papa

Banned

When they restricted domestic flights but allowed international flights to continue, it was most definitely malicious.

Fbh

I imagine if you wanted to release a virus to really reduce the world population in any significant way you'd use something more aggressive and with a higher mortality rate than Covid. Not to mention something that affects a wider range of people, because while there have been some younger people that have died from this, the vast majority of deaths are still older people with pre-existing health conditions-

V4skunk

Banned
Same here, I think it was similar to that incident. I see all these people on the web and youtube videos claiming it’s all a plan to reduce the world’s population made by a sinister cabal of some sort but this is more or less a mistake of unprecedented proportion, made at the hands of a clumsy scientist who fucked up the planet with his/her mistake

To a few million? That’s borderline absurd. Do you mean the world population? You must have made a mistake in your post somewhere?

The only reason I say borderline and not totally is that maybe they know something about a cataclysmic event? Only reason. Where in their plan does it say that if you do mind pinpointing it?
The UN think the ideal sustainable global population size is 750 million.
Go read UN Agenda 20 and 2030.

W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
I do believe that it slipped out of the Wuhan lab due to poor protocols. I also believe the Chinese tried to hide it not maliciously but out of incompetence

I think it was likely malicious. Chernobyl was an accident at a power plant. the USSR hid it from their people because they could and because they didn't want people to panic. They hid it from the rest of the world for as long as they could because they didn't want to admit that the "Glorious Communist Dream USSR" could create something that failed so badly.

COVID-19 is likely germ warfare. While all superpowers are very likely experimenting with it, it's not something you really want to admit, nor do you want to admit that lax safety protocols were responsible for it escaping the lab. If it's a manmade virus China has a ton of incentive to hide that fact.

I would subscribe to an "enact more authoritarian measures and control" narrative.

If the virus were released on purpose I can see China doing it to silence protest. A low-lethality virus that requires quarantine is a hell of an effective way to do that.

As for the west, I think most countries have used the pandemic as an excuse to enact more authoritarian measures, just like we did post-9/11. Look at the contact tracing apps...

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
You are probably not familiar with regimes like Bolshevik, etc. They don't care about they own people. Look at USSR, how many people died there within USSR, it's crazy numbers.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Like the 9/11 attacks on New York it's nothing more than an incredible sequence of events that culminated in something we've never seen before and thus we humans need to look for all sorts of other reasons why/how when it's simply the most obvious one.

The wet markets in China are beyond anything us in the west are used to, they're contempt for animal welfare is matched only by their governments contempt for the Uyghur's and so in that shit show of a place where animals that aren't meant to interact with each other and are openly slaughtered and subjected to insanely cruel conditions a really good virus was borne and spread like wildfire, so a sequence of extraordinary events took place and the world suffered.

Now what fucks my goat is nobody and I mean nobody is holding the Chinese to account for this, where do you think all our masks and medical equipment is coming from? Yes the very same government that fucked us over by not containing it or treating it with the seriousness it deserved is selling us shit to help protect ourselves from their mistake and making money from it and we should be demanding more from OUR governments, our children will be the ones saddled with the fallout from all this when all is said and done, our economies will have to rebalance for the massive losses and money paid out to help people get through this... And the fucking bill should be placed squarely at the CCP's fucking doorstop and if they don't pay then we should be sanctioning them, hell the cunts are actively engaged in genocide, raping Africa dry and hoovering up everything in the ocean and we sit and do nothing.

This is all on the CCP not the Chinese people btw, they're as much victims in this as the rest of us and subject to the policies of people they didn't elect or choose to lead them.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Will China does have an aging population crisis on its hands and what better way to solve it when you're not exactly known for human rights... A virus that targets the old...

HoodWinked

fzCHnLP.png

China has a major demographic problem coming. But right now they have the best possible spread where the greatest band of people are in that 30-50 range that contribute massively to GDP output. But as you can see these super band of people are going to age out and become massive burdens to the state and that demographic tree will become top heavy. But also look how narrow the bottom is, they won't have nowhere near the same level of people to then pay for the aging population.

I don't really believe this was on purpose but Covid 19 which is the most devistating to the elderly would help them trim the elderly for the coming demographic crisis China is going to face. It's weirdly ideal of a virus for this purpose.

Last edited:

INC

Like the 9/11 attacks on New York it's nothing more than an incredible sequence of events that culminated in something we've never seen before and thus we humans need to look for all sorts of other reasons why/how when it's simply the most obvious one.

The wet markets in China are beyond anything us in the west are used to, they're contempt for animal welfare is matched only by their governments contempt for the Uyghur's and so in that shit show of a place where animals that aren't meant to interact with each other and are openly slaughtered and subjected to insanely cruel conditions a really good virus was borne and spread like wildfire, so a sequence of extraordinary events took place and the world suffered.

Now what fucks my goat is nobody and I mean nobody is holding the Chinese to account for this, where do you think all our masks and medical equipment is coming from? Yes the very same government that fucked us over by not containing it or treating it with the seriousness it deserved is selling us shit to help protect ourselves from their mistake and making money from it and we should be demanding more from OUR governments, our children will be the ones saddled with the fallout from all this when all is said and done, our economies will have to rebalance for the massive losses and money paid out to help people get through this... And the fucking bill should be placed squarely at the CCP's fucking doorstop and if they don't pay then we should be sanctioning them, hell the cunts are actively engaged in genocide, raping Africa dry and hoovering up everything in the ocean and we sit and do nothing.

This is all on the CCP not the Chinese people btw, they're as much victims in this as the rest of us and subject to the policies of people they didn't elect or choose to lead them.

Did you know theres only ever 3 skyscrapers in history to ever collapse entirely due to 'fire' damage, and they all happened on the same day, in the space of a few hours

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
I don't think it was a plot to kill off part of the population. I do wonder, however, to what extent Chinese companies (in many cases owned by the state anyway) have been going around buying up companies or buying up shares in companies at crazy low prices when the stock market flatlined for a few weeks in March 2020.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
How are facts a conspiracy? Not my fault yanks are officially the shittest skyscraper builders on the planet

Who builds 3 skyscrapers thats cant withstand fire of a few hours, before collapse at free fall
Fuck me really? You conviently forgetting the 2 fully fuel ladened passenger jets that flew into them? If you think there's anything other than that caused the towers to collapse youre not worth the time o day m8

sackings

Pretty skeptical China would release a virus to deal with their own demographic issues. I think they would do that no differently than they are doing with the Uighurs, quietly and internally, knowing nobody outside of China will give a damn and do anything about it. Most likely is escaped from lab - covid 19 has characteristics nothing like the coronaviruses that came before. Whether it was intentional or not IDK, and we'll likely never know. They've scrubbed everything twice over by now

INC

Fuck me really? You conviently forgetting the 2 fully fuel ladened passenger jets that flew into them? If you think there's anything other than that caused the towers to collapse youre not worth the time o day m8

Many buildings/skyscrapers have been hit by planes, and burnt for far longer, and not collapsed, this is a fact

And the fact remains, they're pretty much the only 3 buildings to fall at near free fall speed, due to fire damage, on the same day, hours apart, thats also a fact

This isn't a conspiracy, its just a fact

What u read into that is up to you, doesn't change anything

Wheres the conspiracy? Where did I say that?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Many buildings/skyscrapers have been hit by planes, and burnt for far longer, and not collapsed, this is a fact

And the fact remains, they're pretty much the only 3 buildings to fall at near free fall speed, due to fire damage, on the same day, hours apart, thats also a fact

This isn't a conspiracy, its just a fact

What u read into that is up to you, doesn't change anything

Wheres the conspiracy? Where did I say that?
clap applause GIF by T-Mobile Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom