• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
tumblr_mggk4j3jkL1qjs7ito1_400.gif

just finish season 1. oh shit that was a fun ride :O

have about 3 day to finish season 2 so I could watch season 3 with you guys.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No one mentioned it anywhere that I could see in the Breaking Bad topic, but Agent Donnelly was in a small role in last night's Breaking Bad, as what I assume is a DEA Lawyer/Supervisor. No Name given, so I can just assume that BB is a prequel to Person of Interest. The Machine couldn't Stop Walter White.

Linius

No one mentioned it anywhere that I could see in the Breaking Bad topic, but Agent Donnelly was in a small role in last night's Breaking Bad, as what I assume is a DEA Lawyer/Supervisor. No Name given, so I can just assume that BB is a prequel to Person of Interest. The Machine couldn't Stop Walter White.

That's where I know that guy from. His face looked so familiar to me but I couldn't remember it.

Sober

Remember guys, the premiere is tonight!

"Liberty"
While Reese and his new partner Sam try to find a Number, a naval officer in town for Fleet Week, Carter tries to eliminate HR for good after being demoted to patrol officer because of a frame-up. Meanwhile, Root settles into her new life at the asylum.

HM. Already bought my favorite potato-chips and a "made-with-real-juice" lemonade. I'll bridge the time by reaching the last two episodes or something

all right just finish season 2, god that was hell of a season just wish that the Russian & HR vs Elias happen this season
I do wonder what the machine plan is now that it free.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Was that really Steven Ogg?
Now an open world Person of Interest game needs to happen.

Tamanon

Banned
Not just on this show, but on almost any show....it sure seems like the monetary value of something is nowhere near the effort people will put into to protect their investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom