• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload | Preview Thread

Go_Ly_Dow

Apparently every game needs live action trailer these days.

WTF this is hilarious

Ytho GIF

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Fatigue system was so pointless, it only mattered in beginning of the game but later on the characters barely get fatigued.
They removed the fatigue system? Eh... it was annoying at first, but like you said, kind of pointless. It just made the start of Hard Playthroughs, annoying.
That's it, imo.

I held off on P3 after finishing P4G a decade ago and I'm STILL trying to finish P5R. Finally starting to feel like I'm almost getting there.

As far as visuals and overall polish go, this kind of looks like a step back from P5R but it still looks good. Looking forward to it.

It's a step up from P5R for sure

bender

What time is it?
Let me correct my own correction….

Getting all them.

I decided against P3. Still on the fence with FFVII (I'm still in chapter 9 in Remake), getting Shiren and probably Unicorn. I'm not the biggest Vanillaware fan but 13 Sentinels was dope.

Reactions: Isa

Isa

Yeah I saw the thumbnail online this morning and was like nope, I'm not the demographic they're aiming for with that. But that's fine.

I think the game looks really nice though, very pretty and some nice QoL stuff it seems. Got it preordered but Ichiban and Granblue take priority for me.

elementalsora

Neo Member
I really want to get this one, but it will have to wait for a sale at that price point. I loved my time with 4 and 5 and haven't tried 3 yet.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
I'm guessing Vic Mignona won't be doing Junpei again. That's a shame. He did a great job. I can still hear, "Get back here, you son of a...!" to this day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom