• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Dust |OT| Out of the ashes, into the Dust

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
6.2MB/s

MS, please. Please MS. :( This is why you release it earlier/in the morning. -_-

FyreWulff

downloaded and launched.

There's only two resolution options: "Original" (scaled 480p) or "Best" (whatever you set the window to be, basically)

Rau6uVyl.png

edit: there's 3 crossplay options

Yes (default)

No (strict) - only play with PC players that also are set to No Crossplay

No (standard) - only match into same platform but if the host allows crossplay, other platform will be able to join

edit: amusingly, the Live menu is pretty much unchanged from the original, including the long-retired "optimatch" terminology heh

f@luS

More than a member.
How to install the multiplayer pack ????

Bought it on the Microsoft website but can't find in store or in the game profile on the Xbox one ☝️

How to install the multiplayer pack ????

Bought it on the Microsoft website but can't find in store or in the game profile on the Xbox one ☝️

If it's anything like the Halo Wars season pass, there's no need to install, it's tied to your account.

See this is the crap that's frustrating with the Windows 10 store. I'm getting around 50-55Mbs on my Xbox but only around 10Mbs on the Windows 10 store. Why is it so much slower on my PC? Both are hooked up with a cabled connection to the modem.
The windows store is facing some issues currently.

But you are trying to download both at the same time?

Still nothing here, all I see is a song from some DJ. Do you need the Creator's Update for this?
If you search Phantom Dust in the store does it bring up the multiplayer starter pack? If so, click on it and then under "works with" you can go to the Phantom Dust page and download the game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just got the "Have I done this before?" Achievement :)

Why yes, I have.

Is that the 30 min one? Did you just smash X to go through the tutorials? Because I honestly can't remember chapter 1->2 at all.

SenkiDala

Ahhhh gotcha. Well it's like hour one of launch, hopefully it's just launch pains and it will be fine soon. I wouldn't write it off yet

Yeah, I agree. :) It's just that I've been waiting to play this game since a long time (even if it wasn't free), so I'm a bit excited! And it's 1.25am here, I'm still downloading and I'd like to be able to try it even just 20 minutes before going to bed. :p

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well since it's a UWP I couldn't do much about the jaggies, I was able to inject FXAA though the nvidia drivers but that's about it.

Hexer06

Mine's been stuck at 0% for a good solid 10 minutes now. I sure hope my Alpha Preview doesn't get in the way of downloading this. :/

Edit: Okay, it's starting to make progress. 500Mb after about 15 mins... I'm never gonna get to play tonight ;(.

Zeta Oni

Is that the 30 min one? Did you just smash X to go through the tutorials? Because I honestly can't remember chapter 1->2 at all.

Yeah it is, it seems like its measured by time spent above ground in the arena rather than including running around the underground city, but I'm not sure so I just mashed through everything just in case.

Newcomers will mainly have an issue
since they wont know which people to immediately seek out in order to get to the Test/Freia Boss.

Top Bottom