• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer has played quite a bit of Elden Ring already (and some reddit insider info)

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Console exclusive

GPMubV9_d.webp

Outrunner

Taking anything Phil says seriously...
"It's one of the things I just love about getting to work with him on some of these games and seeing them come to our platform."

Sure, Phil. Sure.

Soodanim

Pride? Miyazaki the blue hair Twitter pronouns beta cuck soy boy SJW

At least we get a nice change, it will be refreshing to rest at a sword in the ground unlike Dark Souls

I have no doubt this game will be fantastic and I’ll be there day one

J____Av

My biggest worry about this game is George RR Martin’s involvement.

40 hours of great gameplay, only to shit the bed like a wanking retard in the last thirty minutes.

The show ran out of book material season 4/5 (which is when the show dropped in quality big time). Your biggest worry should be that it will never come out

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Why lol. From Software games sell much better on PS and PS will/do have a much larger user base. I doubt From Software is that stupid

Guaranteed money. It will also sell on PS5 a year later. What all of the sudden you not gonna buy it to prove some point?

J____Av

Guaranteed money. It will also sell on PS5 a year later. What all of the sudden you not gonna buy it to prove some point?
Eh...From Software games don't sell that well on XBOX. It makes zero sense for anyone but XBOX to make it exclusive. And even then they would likely have to pay more than its worth to them. From also has a very close relationship with Sony. No point pissing off the company you are much closer with for a company who's customers don't buy your games that much

You know whats guaranteed money? Putting the game out as a freaking multi plat and not alienating the biggest portion or your fan base. What you said was stupid and makes no sense

Last edited:
Top Bottom