• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Hong Kong offering pizza on a pizza, while Australia gets Mexicana Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamount

Banned
Pizza Hut is consistently the greasiest pizza I can buy around here with Little Ceasars tasting the most like cardboard and I live in shitty Cleveland. I don't know where you live, but I feel sorry for you, man. :/

Although I'll admit that our local chain Pizza Pan has completely gone to shit over the years.

Guys Pizza however is AMAZING.

Well just to put things in perspective:

A large pizza here usually costs £17.99 (put that number in xe.com to convert it to your currency) while an XL one is around £10, and the taste are miles apart. I'm not sure why it's so night and day in terms of quality but yeah, there you go. It's obviously dependent on area though and can't say if it's like this up and down the country. They also don't skimp on the fucking toppings lol

Chanser

1270408158063.gif

Holy crap!

Papa Johns gets way too much hate. Of the three major chains, I believe theyre the only ones who don't freeze their dough, which is cool with me. Also as others have said, that BBQ Chicken pizza is the shit. Don't bring that weak-ass egg shit in here. It's all dough and tomatoes wherever you go, pizza is the great equalizer. Just follow your taste buds.

fisheyes

I've had the nachos-on-a-pizza pizza at a 'proper' pizza restaurant here, and it wasn't bad. I wouldn't necessarily want one that Pizza Hut make, though.

Also good along the same lines: Mexicana Schnitzels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom