• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut New Zealand offering Nachos, Burrito, and Quesadilla Pizzas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2014/11/...ito-and-quesadilla-pizzas-in-new-zealand.html

Pizza Hut offers a decidedly Mexican take on pizza with the launch of new Nacho, Burrito, and Quesadilla pizzas over in New Zealand.

They're calling it their "Mexican Flavor Fiesta" range.

While the Burrito Pizza just comes with somewhat normal toppings, the Ultimate Mexican Pizza comes topped with tortilla chips and the Quesadilla has two pizza crusts sandwiching the toppings in the middle.

Specifically:

- The Burrito Pizza is topped with mild chili beans, burrito sauce, onion, red bell peppers, jalapenos, chili flakes, mozzarella

- The Ultimate Mexican Pizza comes with tortilla chips, mild chili beans, onion, red bell peppers, jalapenos, tomato, burrito sauce, chili flakes, and mozzarella.

- The Quesadilla Pizza features two crust with beef, onion, jalapeno, burrito sauce, chili flakes, and mozzarella in between them.

N0hK7sy.jpg

rXwCCTw.jpg

What the hell is burrito sauce?

D-Pad

I don't understand why the pizzahut + taco bell combo stores can't make me a mexican pizza. or a pepperoni pizza burrito.

Moonkid

How the hell did I find this on Gaf first lol. I'll be keeping an eye out on the mail, might have to try it but Pizza Hut is pretty average.

red sauce maybe?

Do they even have mexican fast food in NZ?

There's definitely no Taco Bell.

Hell, in Demolition Man, when they go to Taco Bell, in at least the copy I bought in NZ, they actually go to Pizza Hut. I watched it, and was totally expecting to hear "Taco Bell" but nope, Pizza Hut.

Ventara

That Ultimate Mexican Pizza just looks ridiculous. I feel like they just do this to get people to come in and order that new "weird" pizza like some freak show. We are getting closer to the Onion parody.

Edit: I should have read the ingredients first. It doesn't sound bad (minus the chips). The picture with the tortilla chips just makes it look weird.

Matriox

Didn't NZ Pizza Hut have burger pizzas last year or the year before?

EDIT: I guess it was the UK.. Pizza Hut b crazy man.

3dj44Ft.jpg

Komo

Banned
Yesss, more Mexican food in Australia & New Zealand, please.

Ever since Mad Mex (Basically Chipotle) opened in Australia, I think people's eyes have been opened. There needs to be more of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom