• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chuck E. Cheese's to offer new Spaghetti & Meatball pizza for limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2016/04/spaghetti-pizza-is-now-thing-at-least-at-chuck-e-cheeses.html

Chuck E. Cheese's looks to get in on the food fusion trend with their new Spaghetti & Meatball pizza.

Just like it sounds, the pizza features hand-stretched dough topped with spaghetti noodles, marinara sauce, mozzarella, and meatballs.

The carb-heavy pizza is available in all sizes and at the Chuck E. Cheese's lunch buffet nationwide through June 30, 2016.

Pdf0OIW.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
that doesn't actually look that bad but knowing Chuck E Cheese's its probably cardboard with pipe cleaners and moth balls in taste.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The real news here is that apparently Chuck E. Cheese is still a thing that exists.

HStallion

The real news here is that apparently Chuck E. Cheese is still a thing that exists.

There are still a couple around where I live, its not as prominent as it used to be but the place is still around. Kids need someplace that has a ball pit they can piss in.

Tagyhag

I don't see why not.

Spaghetti sandwhiches are great.

Spaghetti tacos are great.

Spaghetti burritos are great.

How can this be bad? Other than it being a Chuck E. Cheese's pizza.

ReAxion

Yeah sure, I'll go to a Chuck E. Cheese and say I'm there for the pizza. I won't be arrested even a little bit.

It looks like an oversized Lunchable that someone cooked and vomited on

The "sauce" looks like ketchup. Some ghetto spaghetti.

Spaghetto

Cipherr

Showbiz pizza was like heaven when I was growing up. I wonder what whittled away at that business over the years?

Seems like kids would always love pizza videogames and jungle jims, no matter what generation.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
There are still a couple around where I live, its not as prominent as it used to be but the place is still around. Kids need someplace that has a ball pit they can piss in.

I think most (if not all) Chuck E. Cheese's got rid of the ball pits, it's mainly carnival style games and a couple arcade games.

HStallion

I think most (if not all) Chuck E. Cheese's got rid of the ball pits, it's mainly carnival style games and a couple arcade games.

Oh man that whole giant jungle gym set up was like the main draw of Chuck E. Cheeses, now it just sounds like a Dave and Busters without drinking and a whole lot of creepy animatronics.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The fuck am I gonna do with that thin ass crust?

This does give me an idea to make this at home. With a substantially thicker crust, of course.

geeko

They have a ton of them here in the SF Bay Area. They just opened a new one recently in Cupertino. I went there for my nieces 4th recently and the place was a madhouse. The Pizza was as mediocre as it looks.

I miss Bullwinkles. That place was so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom