• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

I'm watching close GAF.

If you see a maintenance should be back up in less that 5 min.

Thank you! Your work is much appreciated. Reading the thread while everything is announced is half of the fun and to hear that maintenance is being continuously undertaken to ensure stability (and allow for a swift restore) is very comforting.

I think I'm going to be watching the Gametrailers stream, hopefully it remains stable.

EDIT:
Seriously what would happen if this turned out to not be about PS4?

With the huge amount of people going and Sony's marketing for the announcement (being listed everywhere on their website and sending emails out to users before hand in conjunction with the huge influx of Playstation 4 rumours lately, especially from the Wall Street Journal and Nikkei) there is honestly no chance it'll be anything but a successor to the PS3. However, in the event that it's not, I would certainly imagine some form of backlash, perhaps in the form of a vastly increased skeptivity for any future announcements. I honestly don't see any possibility of it being anything but the PS3's successor though, it's too big for a Vita announcement.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
urlx9pli.png

Rolloland

Banned
Sony's website keeps making my web browser (Opera) throw up warning messages.

Information from this secure page will be submitted to a page that is not secure on cdngw.ustream.tv.

Submitting sensitive information is strongly discouraged.

... I click ok anyway.

Top Bottom