• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

When I saw this on the live stream, I wanted, and actually desired to have a seizure because the hype was soo godly at that point that nothing even mattered anymore. can't wait for the PS4!!!

Edit: "this" - I'm referring to the intro video they played with the multiple songs and crash commercial in it.

True and 30 seconds is rather long :p but i do like it. Gives me chicken skin ( or how do the english say that? :p.) every time i see it. The hype was really at the highest level at that point, live it was even better with the lights etc.

Man

Does anyone have a source for downloading the complete conference? If 720p quality then that's a great bonus.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Does anyone have a source for downloading the complete conference? If 720p quality then that's a great bonus.
Did you try the PS Store? There's a 5GB 720p video for the event (under Games -> Media -> New Media -> PS4 Announcement in the US Store). I'm not sure if it's the full thing though.

DieH@rd

Banned
Somebody managed to snatch DSLR photo of the David Cage demo on Playstation Meeting. Excellent details:

oldmanps4cropped.jpg

full 15mpix photo:
http://postmediacanadadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/oldmanps4.jpg

Robso

Does anyone have the link to all those gifs again? Having just watched Weird Science, I want to see the gif someone made of that.

Thanks.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
It is absolutely crazy that Sony included a game like "The Witness" in their big PS4 trailer. That's really awesome.

Robso

What was that Kaz smugly laughing from? I'm sure it was originally Arnie laughing but I can't seem to find it. Not referring to the one where Arnie struggled to smile.

Been trying to find it for a few days, damn.

Go_Ly_Dow

you will probs be grilled for the bump, but yeah time flies.

the hype train for this and E3 was like nothing else. so entertaining!

ReaperXL7

Lol thought this was a new meeting till I saw the 2013 bit. It's been pretty awesome watching all of this unfold. I think I read that they are doing a PlayStation Destination event this February, I hope that is accurate because sony really needs to start announcing games/showing gameplay for 2014.

Love my PS4, I just want games to play on it.

Top Bottom