• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Monthly Games for March 2023 Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
FprkctQaQAM9doL

FprkfZxacAAQwkV

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
As expected, Ghostwire seems to be getting the Deathloop treatment in terms of service/cross-platform release.

Didn't they just announce February like a week ago?

Yeah, they announced and put them out in 4 days, getting this announcement so early lets them do scattered releases through the month, I suppose.

Last edited:

MirageMew2

Between Horizon FW and now Ghostwire Tokyo and Uncharted I’m glad to see the more “premium” titles that have Game Trials are stilling winding up on Game Catalog. I’m definitely holding out for Gotham Knights now lol

Urban

So thats it basically for BF2042. EA doesn't think it will sell any units anymore and gives it away on xbox and ps. F2P when on PC?

R6Rider

Gold Member
BF2042 is an awesome get, especially for my friends group who hadn't purchased it yet.

Code Vein is an okay Soulslike. Has some cool ideas, but pretty bad level design.

Don't really care about Minecraft Dungeons

Varteras

Gold Member
Didn't they just announce February like a week ago?

What they typically do is right before the beginning of the month they announce the free games you can get just for being a PS+ member of any level and then add them the first week. Then a week or so later they announce what games will be available to download or stream for Extra or Premium members and then add those games in the middle of the month. Looks like they just want to give a greater heads up.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Ghostwire Tokyo on PS Plus is awesome. Uncharted Legacy is cool too. Immortals is legit an amazing and criminally underrated game. Should've been on the PS Plus roster a year ago.

Tchia looks neat, definitely checking that out as well.

Amazing month for PS Plus.

Aenima

Are they gonna start anouncing the games for both tiers this earlier now? Im ok with that.

Was waiting for Immortals Fenix Rising to be added so i could try it out, since almost all Ubisoft game has been added already. Just Watch Dogs Legion and Far Cry 6 left from the ones i liked to play.

Also in for Code Vein and Tchia. Will try out Ghostwire but from what i saw i doubt its for me.

Agent X

I'm very much looking forward to playing Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Tchia.

Are they gonna start anouncing the games for both tiers this earlier now? Im ok with that.

I sure hope so. That's one strategy that Microsoft has been using for a while, which Sony seemed very slow to adopt. Announcing a few games much earlier in advance drums up excitement and anticipation.

JaksGhost

Glad I can pick where I left off on my trial of Ghostwire. It's been in my wishlist for a while but I could never pull the trigger, plus I sort of expected this to happen after Deathloop. I wasn't going to get bit twice again.

Top Bottom