• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Titles for August 2021 Have Been Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown?

Sony has been on a roll this year but this is the first meh month for me. I even liked the months with city skylines and farming simulator but this? Nah.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I have stopped following Playstation Plus and GWG for a while now. The games almost always suck. Only rarely do they provide something cool/unique.

mejin

I have stopped following Playstation Plus and GWG for a while now. The games almost always suck. Only rarely do they provide something cool/unique.

I actually enjoyed the games this year. Seems august will be shit like may, but I'll still give it a try on the upcoming games. Don't have any.

Jan - Maneater, Greedfall, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Feb - Control: Ultimate Edition, Concrete Genie.
Mar - Final Fantasy VII Remake, Remnant: From the Ashes.
Apr - Oddworld: Soulstorm, Days Gone, Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
May - Meh
Jun - Virtua Fighter 5 Final Shodown
Jul - A Plague Tale Innocence

Lunarorbit

I'm sick of getting FPS with every ps plus. I might try the plants vs zombies cause people are recommending it but I'm not excited for any of this

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I actually enjoyed the games this year. Seems august will be shit like may, but I'll still give it a try on the upcoming games. Don't have any.

Jan - Maneater, Greedfall, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Feb - Control: Ultimate Edition, Concrete Genie.
Mar - Final Fantasy VII Remake, Remnant: From the Ashes.
Apr - Oddworld: Soulstorm, Days Gone, Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
May - Meh
Jun - Virtua Fighter 5 Final Shodown
Jul - A Plague Tale Innocence

Sadly I already had almost all those games you listed. Outside of Zombie Army 4, which doesn't interest me but I have heard good things. So there hasn't been any good pickups for me personally.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
7wu4twU.jpg

yurinka

PS+ had a great year so far, but this month is trash. Let's hope the reason is they have something cool related to be announced and released at August (pretty likely 1st and 2nd party focused?) State of Play or at EVO finals.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

PvZ is a fun, silly and colorful alternative to seriousman shooters, I wouldn't say Neighborville is my favorite in the series but it's definitely worth playing for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom