• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store Best Selling November Games

Radical_3d

When people looked about the UK retail sales and said the game sold like crap I posted "people maybe forgot that this gen there is a $399 PS5 digital only".

PS5 game sales will have a bigger increase in digital.
That’s the good PS5. Less inversión since you’ll buy the slim/pro in 3 years, because no one wants to have this monster in the living room the moment they can have something prettier. And it’s way prettier. But my gf wanted disc backwards compatibility and physical format 🤷‍♂️ I doubt there will be something remarkable of having in disc in the first years and in case there is I always can buy the disc version of the slim/pro, but then again someone in this house is a souls junkie:goog_confounded:

K.S v2.0

Banned
Ohhhh the made up narrative about GoT selling better than TLOU2 died too fast.

What do you think?
Sure, if you can give us actual numbers on year to date sales and not just a chart for a month, in one region, on one medium (digital only).

Quite a number of ppl I know actually want to own GoT physical coz its worth owning, as opposed to TLoU2.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah, I feel you - I'm a huge Souls fan but you're not really wrong on anything there. The basic combat loop never really expands beyond rolling through an enemy's attacks so that you're behind him and hacking away. Sure, you can play with magic builds but honestly they're even duller, and ranged is... kind of a meme. And yeah, it's intentionally incredibly vague.

Souls took me a few attempts to get into, then once it clicked, I never looked back, but I'm also probably more forgiving of very repetitive combat than others due to being a WoW player. It's part and parcel.

Yeah I really don't even mind repetitive gameplay loops necessarily; I play ARPGs like Diablo, love big open world games even if that "size" is compromised of mostly repeated elements.. so I think I will enjoy souls games if I can get them to "click", just didn't grab me.. and I have a ton of other games to play.

It is really satisfying to time things perfectly in DS, I do sort of "get that" aspect... the kind of game where once you are good at it it's much more fun.. just need to find the energy to want to battle past the early somewhat boring repetition of sucking lol

MiguelItUp

Huh but The Quartering said that no one has played Miles Morales. Just yet another reason why that guy is a total lying piece of shit.
Dude, you're talking about him in multiple threads. How'd he hurt you? Lmao

I legit came in here thinking it was a TLOU2 thread, lmao.

So happy with Demon's Souls doing so well, so good!

Edit:
Ohhhh the made up narrative about GoT selling better than TLOU2 died too fast.

What do you think?

MagnesG MagnesG
K.S v2.0 K.S v2.0
@zombrex
Umbral Umbral
@Bodomism
@The Mad Draklor
Ahhh, there we go. :pie_eyeroll:

Last edited:
List:

US/Canada x EU
1Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles MoralesCall of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
2Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold WarMarvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
3Demon’s SoulsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla
4Assassin’s Creed ValhallaDemon’s Souls
5NBA 2K21 Next GenerationWatch Dogs: Legion
6Sackboy: A Big AdventureBorderlands 3
7GodfallNBA 2K21 Next Generation
8Watch Dogs: LegionSackboy: A Big Adventure
9Mortal Kombat 11Godfall
10Devil May Cry 5 Special EditionWRC 9 FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
11Borderlands 3Mortal Kombat 11
12No Man’s SkyNo Man’s Sky
13The PathlessDevil May Cry 5 Special Edition
14DIRT 5The Pathless
15ManeaterDIRT 5
16WRC 9 FIA World Rally ChampionshipPlanet Coaster
17Planet CoasterManeater
18Overcooked! All You Can EatObserver: System Redux
19Observer: System ReduxOvercooked! All You Can Eat
20Dead by Daylight: Special EditionPoker Club
Damn, more people bought Godfall than Watch dogs legion in NA..

Tell me what's the price for TLoUII vs GoT again?
Yep. TLOU2 was on sale for $30, while GOT was $40.

Same deal happened on Amazon. GOT is #24 for the month of Nov. TLOU2 is #33. Going back further, in Aug, GOT was #24, TLOU2 didn't chart in the Top 100. In Sept, GOT was #80 and TLOU2 was again MIA. In Oct, neither charted in the Top 100, but I'm sure GOT was once again ahead.

PSX2007

Neo Member
Really happy Sackboy is doing well on PS5. I'm playing on my PS4 and it's a joyous experience. I'm having so much fun with it. But I've been sorta sad thinking so few people would experience it. Looks like I may be wrong. Imagine what it would've done with an ad campaign. I've seen endless ads for Godfall, which ranked a spot below Sackboy.

Umbral

UH OH
TLOU2 is number 8 in USA and number 7 in EU.

Please respond Abriael_GN Abriael_GN and Umbral Umbral .
bpdkc1i8l1lp0ds5sfdz.gif

Top Bottom