• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for April: Immortals of Aveum, Minecraft Legends, Skul: The Hero Slayer

Fbh

Will try Immortals.
It's one of those games where I've heard plenty of people say it's complete trash, but then an almost equal amount say it's a hidden gem. So it seems like a good fit for Ps+

Saved £1 by not buying Immortals.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
Understand Captain America GIF

That's because I was the OP who posted that mega-deal. :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Agree with this, apart from Skul.

Skul is great.
I’m jesting as usual. However I will probably play immortals if aveum at some point as it looks like a bit of mindless fun. Skul looks decent I had never heard of it until now, will definitely check it out.

Valonquar

Even when speaking in hyperbole this statement doesn't even remotely ring true.
Meh there's been quite a few games I wouldn't have bought at release OR heavy discount, that I've enjoyed a lot via PS+. Control was one for sure. Honestly I'm still holding out for Forspoken to drop in PS+ lineup eventually. No way I'd BUY it, but I'd take it as part of the sub. Then I'd DL it and not play it for 6 months.

Last edited:
Lol immortals... so basically just don't buy games anymore that you are on the fencd on🤷‍♂️.
I honestly thought it wasn't going to be because I bought it when it was 7.99 during a christmas/winter digital sale. Everyone thought it was a price error but it stayed that way for multiple days.

Worth the money imo.

Neolombax

Good month for me personally. Looming forward to try Immortals and Skul. Patience really paid off with this month

Malcolm9

Good set of games, happy with that. Immortals is a perfect PS+ addition as I would never have had considered buying it. Hopefully Forsaken makes its way over at some point to.

Fbh

I tried to give Immortals a fair shake.
Played like an hour and a half and so far I have no idea what people who say this is a hidden gem are smoking.

Boring slow intro, uneven graphics with terrible IQ, runs like shit, writing so generic and bland I seriously question if they didn't have use AI to write the dialogue.

I guess the core gameplay isn't that bad, but so far it's just a basic shooter with terrible performance and a magic skin

tmlDan

I played a bit of Skul, its really fun! Except im a dumbass and thought i was hallucinating cause the dialogue was voiced in korean and i thought i was hearing voices lol

Top Bottom