• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Firestorm

If the thread is ready, just make it. The point isn't to make it a milestone. It's because vBulletin is ass and large threads slow the site down to a crawl.

Macka

If the thread is ready, just make it. The point isn't to make it a milestone. It's because vBulletin is ass and large threads slow the site down to a crawl.
Ah, wasn't aware of the reason. Fair enough.

This has been a fun thread. Looking forward to continuing the shared thirst for X&Y information in OT3 :p

LeleSocho

Banned
I'm most definitely not ready yet!

image.php

Macka

Is it just me or does it feel like we can't talk about Pokemon as usual until we are in the safety of a new thread? It feels like the walls are closing in on me in here.

Zeroth

Is it just me or does it feel like we can't talk about Pokemon as usual until we are in the safety of a new thread? It feels like the walls are closing in on me in here.

You can, but you run the risk of getting cut halfway in the discussion. Kinda like that guy from thefirst resident evil movie, which someone will surely post the gif.

Top Bottom