• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Presents Live Tomorrow 22:00 JST

I'll agree with that, the campaign was a bit of a bummer since there's pretty much no dungeons now almost. I do like the wild area which is now pretty much an evolution of the safari zone. The idea of the wild area and dynamic weather that changes each day as well what mons spawn in the weather is a great idea.

I still like Sw/Sh over XY and other mainline entries despite Sw/Sh flaws. There's also a ton of QoL changes that make the games much better now. The Y-Comm does suck though and we need the PSS system back.
Sword and Shield had a lot of nice new features that I was glad they introduced. I don't know what they did to the trading. The local trading may not be entirely Game Freaks fault. I have issues with local play in Animal Crossing too.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Ya'll always gotta nit pick shit and focus on exceptions when this was the only flying bird mon in the wild area without a flapping animation and it's because of the design of the mon.

tenor.gif

DimpledHandyErin-size_restricted.gif

2ed49e9e0e7759d0429c5c039b39a50aaa002989.gifv

I also didn’t mind the games but I think we can agree the Pokémon games could be so much more.

Everyone expecting DP-Remakes will be so dissappointed and I will be laughing the whole time.

Pokemon Sleep, Detective Pikachu Re-(make/master), Detective Pikachu 2 and DLC info with "out now", nothing else.

I also didn’t mind the games but I think we can agree the Pokémon games could be so much more.
Well regardless what others tell you, Pokemon games are AA games. They will never be AAA-games. For me I wish it swsh would have been lgpe, but with more detail and bigger. I don't want fully 3d Pokemon games. Top-down, with tons of detail are how it should be honestly.

Spaceman292

Banned
Can't be fucked with them announcing Diamond and Pearl remakes and once again the internet pretends to like a gen or region they never cared for.

"Did you know we realized we liked Sinnoh the same day the remakes were announced?"
Lots of people loved gen 4. What was wrong with it? Platinum was sick. That being said I hope they don't just bring out another remake. Would it really be the end of the world if they made something new? Broke the same old cycle that they've been going through for twenty years?

Last edited:

mickaus

Lots of people loved gen 4. What was wrong with it? Platinum was sick. That being said I hope they don't just bring out another remake. Would it really be the end of the world if they made something new? Broke the same old cycle that they've been going through for twenty years?

I think one of the issues with gen 4 was the low frame rates. It was the first 3D Pokémon on the DS and it can seem slow when entering battles.

My point was that people will fraud it for clout because normies only worship gen one.

Spaceman292

Banned
I think one of the issues with gen 4 was the low frame rates. It was the first 3D Pokémon on the DS and it can seem slow when entering battles.
I think an extra 0.6 second pause before every encounter isn't a great reason to write off the whole gen. That wouldn't even be a factor if it gets remade anyway.
My point was that people will fraud it for clout because normies only worship gen one.
True.

WHEN YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT GAMEFREAK GOT IT AND MAKES A PROPER. NON-LAZY POKEMON ... then announces it's just shittyy Pokemon Snap spinoff.

Wow. This developer continues to successfully disappoint :(

StormCell

OTOH, I care so little for Sw/Sh that I'm ready to see some remakes, since they're all basically better than the current.

OTO, I already didn't like Diamond/Pearl. It was sort of my first full Pokemon experience, and I didn't prefer it. HG/SS was far more enjoyable. Not looking forward to D/P remakes.

Wow 10 minutes and they didn't even go into detail of the upcoming DLC.

I am sure the first part was because Parents all over the world can't teach their kids how to take care of their teeth so they have looked into that market.

New Pokemon Snap is interesting, but I am not really into taking pictures anyway.

Pokemon Cafe Mix is something I would play and sadly get addicted to, so I won't download that in fear of my sanity.

Quite disappointed overall, but I am glad that they have shown off 2 new games in 10 minutes.

Top Bottom