• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Happosai Happosai , friend. I'm contemplating getting a short hair cut. Still not sure but I'm really considering it. Will it make me less manly?

Ryan Gosling Friend GIF

GymWolf

Lol sicilians are shit drivers and we have third world streets...i risk of being run over at least one time per week, it doesn't matter if it is a huge suv or a fiat panda, whe you drive a scooter you are always fucked.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lol sicilians are shit drivers and we have third world streets conditions...i risk of getting run over at least one time per week, it doesn't matter if it is a huge suv or a fiat panda, whe you drive a scooter you are always fucked.

I believe you

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Lol sicilians are shit drivers and we have third world streets conditions...i risk of getting run over at least one time per week, it doesn't matter if it is a huge suv or a fiat panda, whe you drive a scooter you are always fucked.
Haven't been to Sicilia yet, but Napoli was wild. Swarms of scooters, one hundred at a time.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Happosai Happosai , friend. I'm contemplating getting a short hair cut. Still not sure but I'm really considering it. Will it make me less manly?

Ryan Gosling Friend GIF
Sorry, I didn't see this until today. As long as you have no issues growing it back; I'd say go for it. Had a buddy here that had a long head of locks and noticed it thinning in his early 30's. He decided to cut it all off...military crew cut. Sides grew back...the rest, nope. I'll add that it's cool going grew with longer hair too.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Should be your tinder profile.

How so 😅

Sorry, I didn't see this until today. As long as you have no issues growing it back; I'd say go for it. Had a buddy here that had a long head of locks and noticed it thinning in his early 30's. He decided to cut it all off...military crew cut. Sides grew back...the rest, nope. I'll add that it's cool going grew with longer hair too.
Ahh no worries man. Yeah I mean i could always grow it back you know.

My hair is very very thicc so I mostly if not 24/7 have it in a bun anyways.

Indunno. Kind of liking it the way it is. Some sort of vibe I give myself I guess.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Shave your whole face. And okselpits

Hoezo? 😂

Can't remember the last time I took a razor to my face. Always medium stubble/half beard/full beard for over near a decade now I reckon.

My brother shaves on the regular but a medium stubble would look great on him I always tell him.

Different strokes and all.

And fyi I groom my pits 😂

Rayderism

Er....no pics, but.....

Like 35-40 years ago, I was told I looked like Emilio Estevez. At the time I was told that, I didn't know who he was, but then I saw him in the Young Guns movie, and yep, he did look a lot like me at that time.

Couple of weeks ago, the lady working the checkout at Wal-Mart said I looked like Christopher Walken...."as long as I'm not smiling", she said.....and the lady standing behind me in line said,"Yeah, he does." I never heard that one before, and I'm not sure I fully agree with that, but you know, need more cowbell.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Er....no pics, but.....

Like 35-40 years ago, I was told I looked like Emilio Estevez. At the time I was told that, I didn't know who he was, but then I saw him in the Young Guns movie, and yep, he did look a lot like me at that time.

Couple of weeks ago, the lady working the checkout at Wal-Mart said I looked like Christopher Walken...."as long as I'm not smiling", she said.....and the lady standing behind me in line said,"Yeah, he does." I never heard that one before, and I'm not sure I fully agree with that, but you know, need more cowbell.
You gave a picture. Just need some way to crossover Walken and Estevez...

MikeM

How did that happen? Please scale the pain from 1-10 ...
Playing basketball. I can still play well and was playing in an elimination tourny against the teenagers that play on teams. Was in the finals 1-on-1 and did a step back jumper which, when landing, caused my achillies to tear off. I was mad because I was winning 1-0 and was a win by 2 scenario.

Pain was about a 1. It just went numb for me, but I have also had knee surgery and knee injuries so my tolerance is likely higher than most.
I didn't have a tear, more like I sprained my left achilles, and that shit hurt.

I'd say 8/9+ for MikeM MikeM

Hang tight Mike. 💪🏽
How was that recovery?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
How was that recovery?

Slow. At least I could still walk somewhat. Just had to be super mindful with elevation and all and all had to slower my walking pace.

Took around 3 weeks I reckon. Which isn't that slow in hindsight but when you're walking every day it feels like that, right..

Mine hurt quite a bit and I pride myself of having a high pain tolerance. Weird. In any case better a 1 than a 9 ☆☆☆

MikeM

Slow. At least I could still walk somewhat. Just had to be super mindful with elevation and all and all had to slower my walking pace.

Took around 3 weeks I reckon. Which isn't that slow in hindsight but when you're walking every day it feels like that, right..

Mine hurt quite a bit and I pride myself of having a high pain tolerance. Weird. In any case better a 1 than a 9 ☆☆☆
Thats good to hear. At least you could walk- i was completely off mine in an aircast for over a month

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Top Bottom