• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Majormaxxx

JsCz85O.jpg

Bulking season is here! Still recovering from my achillies injury but have the green light now for leg days. Here we go!
Dang you can be a fitness model - at least for clothing for sure. Not sure if you are super ripped for shirtless photos. Great work!!

MikeM

Dang you can be a fitness model - at least for clothing for sure. Not sure if you are super ripped for shirtless photos. Great work!!
Not now. Prior to my injury I was about 10% bodyfat. Bulk season now so abs go into hibernation until I start to cut around February. I may go down to single digit bodyfat % but I hate the work it takes to maintain that.

INC

Has she ever done both at the same time 😶

I need deets brother
Theres AMA kicking about, if you're that interested, and she been on embarrassing bodies (uk medical program)
And I don't know because I've never thought to ask in all honesty, be like asking your own sister that type of question 🤣

Her condition is interesting because its so unique, but other than being "hey I know this person, with a unique condition" it's not really something I spend much time thinking about 👌

Theres AMA kicking about, if you're that interested, and she been on embarrassing bodies (uk medical program)
And I don't know because I've never thought to ask in all honesty, be like asking your own sister that type of question 🤣

Her condition is interesting because its so unique, but other than being "hey I know this person, with a unique condition" it's not really something I spend much time thinking about 👌
Vaginal agenesis?

Top Bottom