• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post something that you really enjoy, please.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
za3mGCx.png

Barsinister

Banned
I watched this probably 100 times as a kid and found it on youtube a few years ago and still watch it from time to time again. WTF is wrong with me.

When I was very young. I couldn't play baseball because I was always afraid of getting hit with the ball. Then I got hit smack between the eyes and was never afraid again.

it's a stupid show but I love it

I'd put this up against my love of "The Three Stooges".

But you get a gamecude + a PC. This runs dolphin incredibly well.

I'm too in love with original hardware. And physical media FTW!

iXfo2xa.jpg

Barsinister

Banned
i like to get stoned, put on ambient drone, work various math puzzles on the chalk board

I had a friend who smoked marijuana and did algebra. Said he could see God in the numbers, or something like that. Dude was a trip.

Insane Metal Insane Metal

I have been married for a long time! I only have eyes for my wife. Yeah, yeah, I know. I do sneak a peek in there from time to time.

Papa Papa and Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity don't just act all triggered. What is it?

Papa

Banned
I had a friend who smoked marijuana and did algebra. Said he could see God in the numbers, or something like that. Dude was a trip.

I have been married for a long time! I only have eyes for my wife. Yeah, yeah, I know. I do sneak a peek in there from time to time.

Papa Papa and Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity don't just act all triggered. What is it?

It’s never too late to catch up on Always Sunny. Hell, it’s still in syndication.

I'm engaged and I also have eyes for my woman only. Well, 99% or the time. Sometimes I check the thread. :messenger_beaming:

Barsinister

Banned
It’s never too late to catch up on Always Sunny. Hell, it’s still in syndication.

I've been trying to think of the last appointment TV show I watched. I think it was the first season of "Fargo". I don't watch much regular TV.

I love Thai food. So spicy and good <3

Never tried it. There are a lot of Thai places around me. I usually just go where the wife wants to eat.

Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity is it a recorder? I am truly baffeled.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I've been trying to think of the last appointment TV show I watched. I think it was the first season of "Fargo". I don't watch much regular TV.

Never tried it. There are a lot of Thai places around me. I usually just go where the wife wants to eat.

Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity is it a recorder? I am truly baffeled.

Thai can be really hit and miss. The good stuff is amazing but most places are just jar sauce and coconut milk. Bleh.

Top Bottom