• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Rita Rewind Annou8nced | Summer Game Fest 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
GPgH4TSW0AAY3aR

GPgH3zqXIAAXJZJ

Last edited:

DavJay

Hope they recreate music from the show in this like they did with more movie game on genesis back in the day.

Pejo

The game itself looks amazing, but the art in the non-gameplay parts looks awful.

Anyways, I'll pick it up because there was no offensively egregious "modernization" of the IP, and those gameplay segments look fun.

Man this makes me want a new Road Rash more than I could have ever expected before clicking the thread.

Digital Eclipse are great

I’d love them to be able to do third party SNES/Genesis collections

Love what they did with the Atari Anniversary

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
DAY ZERO!

I used to sit in my room with my game gear hooked up to the wall playing this for hours and hours

King Sphinx was sooo cheap!

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Expected more after reading the reactions. Still looks fun though.

Digital Eclipse sure makes a lot these days

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Dude those driving sections, and all the wild sprite scaling! This actually looks pretty dope! If you tell me Tee Lopes is doing the music then I’m definitely in.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Dude those driving sections, and all the wild sprite scaling! This actually looks pretty dope! If you tell me Tee Lopes is doing the music then I’m definitely in.
It seriously made me nostalgic for the Arcade games like TNMT

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
It’s almost impossible to find someone who hasn’t watched power rangers, the show is just fine today my son loves it more than anything else.

HerjansEagleFeeder

Gold Member
When I first heard the name I was rolling my eyes hard. Was thinking cheap 3D asset flip kind of shovelware title. But this looks legit, looking forward to it.

I think this was the most interesting and fun looking game at the show. It looks like so much fun and hopefully is just as good as Shredders Revenge!

Lambogenie

Looks awesome.

Cutscene animations are not that good sadly. Very Cheap looking. I imagine if it was Super Sentai they would've paid Trigger or some solid studio to animate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom