• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prey screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
wow

media9vg.jpg

media20jz.jpg

media33bt.jpg

media46ds.jpg

media58lr.jpg

raYne

media58lr.jpg

-"Isn't that the Stargate"
-"NO! It is the FARGATE! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've never seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!"
-"But it..."
-"No, it is a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!"

D

dicklaurent

Unconfirmed Member
hehe.

yeah, prey screens look quite horrible. but it looks awesome in motion, so no hate from here.

Culex

Banned
Is this really the Doom 3 engine?

...because after just having played the F.E.A.R. demo, I'm not very impressed by Prey :D

Jeff-DSA

media58lr.jpg

How does Gun for Hands take a leak without burning a hole through his crotch after a gunfight? How does he feed himself? How does he do anything?

I think the game looks awesome, but it's stupid that Gun for Hands has gun for hands.

skip

Jeff-DSA said:
media58lr.jpg

How does Gun for Hands take a leak without burning a hole through his crotch after a gunfight? How does he feed himself? How does he do anything?

I think the game looks awesome, but it's stupid that Gun for Hands has gun for hands.

he must receive coaching from Doom 3's Television Monitor-for-Chin.

Jacobi

Banned
blackadde said:
You might have to wait a while. Even simple cloth dynamics in Cinema4D take forever to solve on my 2.4/1gig setup.
But didn't Ashley's skirt have some ? In RE4.

Tain

This game is going to be awesome.

I wouldn't have begun to think that if it wasn't for the videos, but whatever. It looks great.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Redbeard said:
Teh bl0om.

It's almost done right but the bloom should have been 'confined' to certain areas, which would prevent the entire image looking blurrish. But it looks good overal.

DCX

DCX
Boy, that bird looks hella real!! I mean the way it interatcs with the rail and all, i mean this is great art, screw the haters!!!

DCX

Yusaku

Jacobi said:
But didn't Ashley's skirt have some ? In RE4.

Lots of games have really simply dynamics for things like skirts and capes. Doing a real cloth simulation for a shirt that can prevent interpenetration might be do-able next generation, but would probably require too much CPU to make it worthwhile.

Top Bottom