• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia The Lost Crown - Story DLC First Teaser Trailer | Ubisoft Forward 2024

Shake Your Rump

Gold Member
How many of you buy this sort of DLC after buying the game and finishing it at launch? I never do, because I have long moved on by the time the DLC releases. The same happened with Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man black cat DLC, etc... it just comes far too late for me with these single-player games. I've already completed the game and sold off my disc by the time these hit.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
How many of you buy this sort of DLC after buying the game and finishing it at launch? I never do, because I have long moved on by the time the DLC releases. The same happened with Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man black cat DLC, etc... it just comes far too late for me with these single-player games. I've already completed the game and sold off my disc by the time these hit.
Depends what the game and dlc is.

I came back for both final fantasy 16 dlcs for example.

Rivdoric

Waiting 1/2 years for each AAA game is the way to go mate.
Pros : All content available, cheaper price, complete edition released.
Con : Probability of you being spoiled by accident, happened to me for RDR2.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Like your namesake’s predecessor, life is short. This is one of the top three best metroidvania games ever made. Don’t wait!

8dKhoh5.png

Old but still perfectly valid advice

Top Bottom