• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Princess Peach: Showtime! coming to Nintendo Switch on March 22, 2024!

Fbh

Mario is like
"Oh boy here I go again to save Peach with my jumps and cat costumes"

Meanwhile Peach:
main-qimg-557bf96d32ac9ad357f0249d9937f669

Robb

Gold Member
This looks surprisingly good but I’m not sure if it’s my cup of tea. Cool to see them branch out with Peach though. Definitely a huge step up from Super Princess Peach.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Lol, and Peach suddenly forgets all her martial arts and sword techniques when Bowsers comes through to kidnap her.

Makes you wonder.
For what it's worth, this is a very Peach way of having special abilities: it's not that she can master a sword just anytime, only on the stage where it's a kind of acting transformation for the audience and dress-up play.

Definitely a huge step up from Super Princess Peach.
SPP was a good game.

zeldaring

Banned
They should make more games where you get up, eat breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, work some more, come home, eat dinner, and go to bed. Just over and over until we die. It doesn't get much more mature than that.
They already have Aminal crossing I'm not talking about realistic. Just something more in the art style of sekiro, bloodborne heck or even cowboy bepop. Naw but everything is just cute and kid friendly i can play them but it just never gets me excited.

Astral Dog

They already have Aminal crossing I'm not talking about realistic. Just something more in the art style of sekiro, bloodborne heck or even cowboy bepop. Naw but everything is just cute and kid friendly i can play them but it just never gets me excited.
Did you play this masterpiece 👇
images

Or these
7167nQX+-4S._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

images

images

gsc_113158527_552409_1

The above games were released first on Nintendo Switch(or are exclusives) because of their incentive to offer a more diverse selection and a dedicated fanbase , heck they even got Deadly premonition 2 as an exclusive for awhile

But Nintendo is never gonna be the 'main' console of those games you mention,they get released on Switch and they care about them as third party games,but this company excels at what they do , quality cartoony colorful games for the whole family ,really who else can release a game like princess Peach showtime! 👑And turn out as high quality as it looks? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nintendo normally has a very cool lineup of games, but they don't cater to one audience of core gamers only, really its amazing the same publisher has Wii Sports, RingFit to Kirby to Metroid to Xenoblade to Bayonetta under the same label

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
This game reminds me this little gem from PS3.
puppeteer.jpg
The gameplay will be better even if PP Showtime! turns out to be Nintendo's worst game in a decade.
Puppeteer was over-the-top production values unashamedly wasted by poor, repetitive gameplay and some of the worst pacing in a platformer ever. And jeez, I don't know how Navi is still the go-to meme for annoying navigator companion when Pikarina exists.

This Peach game looks adorable and fun. It was about time she got another game to herself.

Top Bottom