• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 boxart

Solid

https://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=

B0009XH4DE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Solid

zooL said:
No Tierry Henry, no final boxart.
yeah.. but this doesn't look fake. both amazon and play.com has it. i know the press release said that henry would be on all european versions but where the hell do this come from then?

Khalid-S

Did Konami get the rights to use real English League clubs names this time? Or are we still gonna play Chelsea as West London Blue. :lol

harry2020

Khalid-S said:
Did Konami get the rights to use real English League clubs names this time? Or are we still gonna play Chelsea as West London Blue. :lol

They got the rights to Chelsea and Arsenal I believe.

Il Comodino

sorry about his english
a council

leave this game on shelf

and take WE9 japan version, beacause the Usa versione is the same of Pro evolution soccer.

we9artwork5ak.jpg

The japan versione is beter in many fields

If you had a mod version of Ps2 you can apply a european patch too.

this is the italian patch for WE8 japanese, by Wendetta

schermata.jpg

scarpe.jpg

wendetta2_0little.jpg

Ciao

CelticFC#1

Free Scotland in 2008
Il Comodino said:
Nakamura is a god player

sure it will make well in scotland :)

I truly hope so.

He's gotta sign first though, and with Celtic that always seems to be the hard part. :D

sly

Banned
I love the Pro Evolution Soccer series; I bought 2, 3 and 4 but there's no way I'm buying this one; I can't afford to pay 60 euros for every minor update. The franchise has been milked enough, I can't wait for the next-gen verison. :)

bionic77

I hope Konami gets a clue and puts in online support for WE9 in the US. Otherwise I won't be able to play with anyone as almost everyone I know only plays Madden and won't take the time to learn to play the greatest sports game of all time.

Il Comodino

sorry about his english
bionic77 said:
I hope Konami gets a clue and puts in online support for WE9 in the US. Otherwise I won't be able to play with anyone as almost everyone I know only plays Madden and won't take the time to learn to play the greatest sports game of all time.
I hope for you, but I doubt

the same thing happen from us with NBA 2k and Nba Live on-linens, that it is not present becouse too many little people would play

Il Comodino

sorry about his english
Wax Free Vanilla said:
The European online beta will be starting next week, only 1,000 tester that are signed up with Sony will participate though. :D

why I'm not a Beta tester sony? :<.......I want test too :<

ram

Wax Free Vanilla said:
The European online beta will be starting next week, only 1,000 tester that are signed up with Sony will participate though. :D

?

the only online betas i know are:

- wrc rally evolution
- everybodys golf 4
- jak x (coming soon)

ram said:
?

the only online betas i know are:

- wrc rally evolution
- everybodys golf 4
- jak x (coming soon)

It's a quickie test because of time constraints on Konami's side - 1000 testers from Europe with 2 test nights in 1 week. The emails were sent out yesterday.

Top Bottom